Closed Thread
Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well it will just have to work out for us all this time good plan I reckon!

Hey, we may end up with similar timing @StillHopeful! My cycles are so unpredictable so i am totally clueless as to when that will be.

I certainly wasn't expecting to have to do that twice but my silly body just wanted to stay somewhat pregnant I suppose. Now I have pictures of my uterus to add to the collection? Lol. The worst I have had prior to that was a cancelled cycle so others have been through a lot more. So grateful to have dd but I'm not done.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (15-06-2015),StillHopeful  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Wouldn't that be amazing BecT! Let's hope so. I've been following a thread that MiniB is in, because I asked a question in there once so I always get the updates now, and there are about 4 of them that have been through cycles a good few times together, and I think all of them are now Pg! Even though some are a little further than others it seems so beautiful for them to have that support into the next stage of the dream. And I'm pretty sure they're all across the 12 weeks now too.

After Af my clinic puts me on the pill. I used to get upset because I miss out on a chance at a miracle natural conception, but in reality it's not going to happen and then they control when the next AF comes and I pretty much have a transfer date from AF#1. Maybe something to think about? X
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 15-06-2015 at 16:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is so nice! It would be lovely to share that together. I had joined the November DIG on facebook and it was nice to have that (even if it was short lived).

Ah yes, the pill. I have a script here from my fs but not sure when to take it. After the first curette he said if af hadn't arrived by 6 weeks post op then to take it. Assuming the same applies? I will give it 2 weeks and then start taking it. I know that means something like 3 weeks or so until a bleed after that and then a whole other cycle but then I would know when? I will wait a bit longer and give him a call. It's been a good 3 weeks since i harassed him last lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha BecT, hopefully af arrives soon and then you can take 28 (or less) pills and the next one comes right on time. Obviously if your FS agrees. My clinic does that because they sync up all the ladies together to save costs. Last time I only had to take 3 weeks of the pill so it worked out that it wasn't even 2 full cycles to wait.

I nearly joined the DIG but glad I didn't. Although I'm so happy for the ladies that kept their BFP, I think it would be hard to have a constant reminder of where I should be if it weren't for the MC. Bad enough having 2dsd PG 2weeks either side of my EDD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting! I will certainly talk to him about it.

Yeah I regret joining. I wasn't going to but a mate from my October 2012 DIG was admin and she added me. It was nice for a short time but I left. I hear you on that one. Dsd is due 12 days after I was and my bestie 3 days after her.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan went well. Lining 7.2mm. He's happy with that but it's not perfect so adding oestrogen patches. Transfer next Wednesday. Gosh he nearly made me cry by saying hopes and dreams and wishing me all the best! Eek... Still in denial this will be happening lol.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (16-06-2015),nhungsino  (14-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exciting news @keiko!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like so far, so good @Keiko2012! Hope the patches do the trick and give your lining that little helping hand. The countdown is on!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds good Keiko! Yay. I'm sure the patches will do the trick xx

I know what you mean about getting emotional, both times I saw him I choked up lol. Yay you're already a couple weeks pregnant 😉 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha @StillHopeful I'm already one week and 3 days pregnant! Hooray now to decide where to put my patches. Guess they will have to go on my butt as I need my stomach for acupuncture lol. Had a good chat to a nurse at the clinic and I think we will do some pgd testing next. At least on some. It's 700 dollars per embryo 😕

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

nhungsino  (14-08-2015),StillHopeful  (16-06-2015)