Yay! all the best for tomorrow Hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Keiko x

Thanks
    Reviews
    On my way for EPU. I'm staaaaaaarving! Just told DH we are going straight to the nearest fat food outlet once im discharged! Nom Nom Nom 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'll bet you are @StillHopeful! I always hang out for the sangas, jatz and cheese and cup of tea they give you after EPU. Thankfully I'm not one of those people who feel sick afterwards - I always wake up ravenous

Good luck - hope it all goes perfectly today

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @StillHopeful!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Just waiting now in my sexy hospital gown. I don't go under, just local anaesthetic so I get to watch all the excitement and not wake up sick! Yay. I was looking forward to a sandwich last time but I only got the Jatz and cheese and some arnotts. Buts that's okay because I'm going to get some fast food seeing as I have a few months to prepare again for a transfer. Cant wait haha, I'm starving 😂😂

Haha as writing this a lady just walked past with a tray full of sandwiches! 😂 maybe I'll get one after all lol! This is torture haha. But in all honesty I just pray we get a lot of mature follies and one to become my baby 🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @StillHopeful! Good luck and enjoy their sandwiches. Does it hurt having it done with local. Ours you are knocked out for- wonder if they poke around more when you're asleep cause I woke up in agony last time and was so dopey the last thing on my mind was food! I could barely walk out. Wonder if they would let me do it under local if I had to do it again? Mhhh. Would be cool to watch it too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a pretty high pain tolerance. I'll let you know this time. Last time it was fine. I remember feeling a bit of pain towards the end but there was only one or two more follies to suck up so I stuck it out. If there was more I would have asked for some more local. I wake up really bad after GA so this is the way for me but I know it's not for everyone. Others have said its agony. I loved the experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh golly you're brave! Last cycle my left ovary was up quite high so we couldn't see it on a scan before hand. He was able to get it okay at epu because i was knocked out and he could dig a bit more. My ovaries were already sore though. That is pretty incredible that you get to see everything happening though!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go @StillHopeful? Did you get your food after? He he. Hope you had a good haul and aren't in too much pain! 😊

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post: