Closed Thread
Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1051
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducky01 14 out of 17 is a FAB result! Well done! Now grow embies, grow, grow, grow! Completely understand your nerves - I had them bad too!! But from 14 fertilized you've got a great starting number - fingers crossed your plethora of medications has helped egg quality and they grow beautifully.

Also waiting to hear how @StillHopeful went with the first scan...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (16-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We filled the embryoscope so 4 of them are shunned to conventional Petri dish land! Will be interesting to see if any of those 4 do differently.
    @StillHopeful - I logged on just to see how you went! Swimmingly I bet- but update us!!!!
    @BecT - you too- you going ok love?
    @MamaMell - hope you are ok- do you have a plan? I'm a serial plan maker.
    @MrsChino - swap my overdose of progesterone for your mini break? That sounds divine!!! Are you guys far away?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry, a bit slack. That's a great haul @ducky! Grow embies, grow!

Hcg has only risen by about 100 in 2 days and progesterone has slightly dropped but still in normal range. Been told to watch for signs of an ectopic and have to go in on Monday. Looks like history repeating numbers wise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Ducky01, that's a tops result. Glad you are having a bit of a break @MrsChino.
    Any more news from the donor coordinator @Keiko2012?
    Fingers crossed for an update from Still Hopeful soon too.

Just wanted to thank all you ladies for your kindness. IVF is not for the faint of heart, is it?
    I don't have a clear plan for what's next but will chat to the doc next week to see what explorations can be done.

We have 2 ice ice babies (sorry/not sorry, lol) so maybe a FET. Our current doc is fairly convinced frozen transfers are less successful than fresh but i seem to see a lot of anecdotal evidence that suggests otherwise. He is a lovely doctor but also pretty old school.

Do you reckon its wishful thinking or has the science improved around FETs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big big hugs @BecT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @BecT! I'm praying for you that history is NOT repeating itself! There's been such a good run in here.
    @MamaMell - all my Fs have said frozen has actually BETTER success! Weird how everyone has a different opinion. No more info on donor till at least Friday. Off to night shift- yippee yay! 😉

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (16-09-2015),StillHopeful  (16-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @ducky - lol nice that you have filled the embryoscope bet that doesn't happen too often will be interesting to see how they develop in there.
    @BecT - Oh hun so frustrated for you sounds like you have been left in limbo land too a little. Really hoping its not an ectopic, big hugs hun x
    @MamaMell - Your right hun ivf definitely not for the faint hearted if it does nothing else it makes us an our relationships stronger. As for the success rates on FET's compared to fresh my fs also seemed to think the fresh was a better option. I think generally statistics go more towards an FET for success but I think that's more to do with the fact our bodies have then generally recovered from the stimulating. Also I suppose it depends on which type of FET you do, I felt like the cycles I did on oestrodial medications were more predictable but maybe my lining wasn't as good.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (16-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok ladies had to post this after seeing it on facebook, friend of mine has just put it on her wall after just suffering a miscarriage and it made me laugh, sums up how I feel.
    Attached Images

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

beej79  (04-10-2015),StillHopeful  (16-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am SO sorry to leave you all in the lurch! I have had the most hectic day! (And it's still going!) we leave at 4am to drive to Sydney for my sister's wedding and I haven't stopped from last minute shopping, nails done and packing all night.... Nearly finished!

So just before I went in for my scan I lost my vision, which for me means I'm getting a migraine. There's nothin I can do to ease them (that I'm yet to find) except vomit and bed. Couldn't take anything but panadol so had that. My sight returned for the scan thankfully. We have a sac and a yolk! We didn't hear a heartbeat but could see it! The report says 106bpm and they said it's lo wish because it's just formed. Never been so grateful even though I spent the car ride home with my jumper wrapped around my eyes and spewing into my vomit bags that I had prepared for MS and travel sickness. And with a list longer than my arm I had to spend the next 2 hours in bed getting rid of the migraine! Then had to rush to get my nails done with my sis, try get everything on my last minute list, ran late to get the kids from school and have been frantically packing since. I have been thinking of you all just haven't had time to even poop! So now I'm all blocked TMI 😩

Ducky those results so far are amazing!! Can't wait for the next update xx

BecT I'm so sorry things are still not clear. I'm praying with all I have x

Thank you for thinking of me today. We have a 5.5week little bean!

Oh they also saw a bleed in my uterus, they said it was old blood and not to worry about it. It's 1cm by something but it was bigger than the sac! 😳 annnnd my right ovary has a massive cyst 👍 but we have a baby so far!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

beej79  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Oh that's great news @StillHopeful! Sorry for your migraine though, yuck.

Big hugs @BecT. Nothing worse than limbo land.

I started POAS yesterday (4dp5dt, like I always do). Four tests so far (2x a day) and not even the slightest hint of the squintiest squinter ever. On this day (5dp5dt) in my successful cycle, I got a very faint but photographable line. However my last shred of hope is clinging to the fact that these embies were slower than my DS and his transfer-buddy were, so it would make sense for a potential BFP to show later. However I'm really not feeling it at all, I just want it to be Friday so I can call it with confidence and let go.