Closed Thread
Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1051
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducky01 - wow 22!! Incredible!! Look after yourself!! I have everything crossed for fab fertilization results from all those eggies!! I always seem wake up shivering from my anesthetics - must be a reaction to the particular drug. The nurses are super speedy with their warm blankets which are great

And this

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    And Ree- the progrsterone!!!! I walked out today with a suitcase of meds!!!!im going to be a fat constipated sore boobed mess! I'm stepping the pear juice up to movicol! .
    Yes. Pretty much sums up my 2ww - except as soon as I started the pear juice the constipation eased and I don't have that anymore. I also take my morning vitamins with juice which I think has really helped too. Now rest up won't you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

MamaMell I'm so sorry x
    Do you have snow babies? Hoping the time passes quickly so you can try again x

Ducky your posts always make me giggle. Just the way you say things 😂 massive well done on the 22 egg haul! I'm sure with everything you've thrown at this cycle you can have half a football team of babies if you want 😜 good luck on your mission of avoiding OHSS, can't wait to hear the first lot of fert results x

I'm so super nervous heading to the Wesley for my scan 😁 I don't 'feel' pregnant yet praying the screen proves me wrong. I still have a range of symptoms but nothing really sh*tty yet which is probably the feeling I best relate with being UTD. Please please be there spidey 🙏
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 16-09-2015 at 07:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ree888 - I always feel the same hun, one minute I believe it has worked and the next minute I am very negative and down about it all. That's the worse part of the tww it sends me crazy, your diary sounds like a good plan.
    @ducky - wow hun what an amazing haul with 22 eggs, really hoping your anti OHSS works, sounds like you are adding lots into the mix to keep it at bay. Will wait to hear some good news with your feet results hoping the GH has really helped with your quality and you get lots of beautiful embies some to transfer and more for siblings.

Great that you are maybe coming on Saturday hopefully you will have great fert results by then, I am on the Sunshine Coast and happy to meet wherever suits most people.
    @StillHopeful - Thoughts with you today hun hoping you feel so relieved when you see that screen and all is looking just as it should.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful good luck with your scan! I'll be thinking of you and hoping you get a good view of a healthy happy spidey.

@Ree888 Yep - I always feel like that too: it worked! I'm doomed. It worked! I'm doomed. And so it goes, on and on. I reckon it's an unavoidable part of the tww. Hang in there - not too long to go now.

@duck01 Wow - well done love! That's an amazing haul. Hope you're feeling okay today and the ohss stays away. I had the shakes after my last EPU too! Yucky feeling. Crossing fingers for a great fert rate!!

@MamaMell Oh no, I'm so sorry. It's such an awful disappointment. Do you have any ideas as to what next?

Afm, nothing much going on. DH and I are on a mini break this week so my internet access has been patchy. I won't be able to make it on Saturday morning unfortunately, but I'll definitely be in for the next one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just quickly- 17/22 mature and 14 of those injected fertilised so not too shabby! Our fert has been much better the last 2 cycles. Just survive you little troopers! He wants to wait til monday to transfer and this makes me hugely antsy. Might get on the phone and have a chat about saturday. Lasting in the dish til monday just scares me given our usual attrition rate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - Enjoy your mini break hun you deserve it, hope you are somewhere nice relaxing and doing nothing at all
    @ducky - Thats a great result hun 14 is an amazing number, hope they all continue to develop as they should and you end up with good numbers. I know you are nervous about waiting until Monday hun but they do usually say if they make it to day 5 they have more chance of a bfp. Hard to take the risk though I know, hoping wazzas magic has done the trick for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Ducky01 that's pretty good! supposed to be 60% and you scored 63%. Ha ha. Hope you're feeling ok today. I'd be nervous about day 5 too but it's wazza- gotta trust the man. I'm sure if things are starting to look crap he'll get you on for a day 3 transfer.
    @MrsChino oh enjoy your get away lovely. Sounds nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful how did you go at your scan?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually miscalculated that Ducky. You have an 80% fert rate! That's fab! 😀

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-09-2015),StillHopeful  (16-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good at the maths myself but 80 percent is amazing @ducky great news