Closed Thread
Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1051
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ps @MamaMell have you tested today? Hope you're doing ok.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ducky - I love that phrase 'marinate in their own hormones' sounds like the start of you cooking up your bubba lol. Good luck for today's EPU hun, really hoping the OHSS stays away, great to hear wazza is still happy to go ahead with high numbers as that's usually my issue too. Take some well deserved time for yourself today to recover.

Keiko - Oh hun sounds like you are hitting one brick wall after another. Sorry to hear the SD you have chosen is not available and you are back to square one, so frustrating! Hope all becomes clear on Friday when you get the list and know where to go next from here.

Sariele - The roller coaster of emotions is hard hun but you are still in with a good chance now you are PUPO, good luck hun.

MamaMell - oh run really hoping its not af, its not over yet fingers crossed x

StillHopeful - I can understand your worry hun, I was the same when I finally became pregnant with dd but with everything you have been through it must be hard. Good luck for Wednesday and hope the appointment gives you some relief.

BecT - Hoping the psychologist helps today hun and your numbers look good tomorrow to help you relax more sorry your feeling so stressed out about it all at the moment.

AFM - Well no af for me as yetnas predicted by my nurse last week but the day after I saw her I can bad cramping and felt sick so wondering if I ovulated then? (Which we missed) I have had nothing since and no pains either. Going to ask for another blood test at the end of the week which will be 7 days after my cramping so I suppose it will be my 21 day bt even though I am currently cd42 lol. Cant believe my wazza appointment is finally here and we will have some answers maybe this time next week.

So are a few of us meeting on Saturday? Am I right in thinking there were 3 of us - MamaMell, keiko and myself (sorry if I missed anyone) or are we waiting until it suits more people? Happy to do the afternoon if it suits you better Keiko.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @keiko, hopefully a big vent will help. i got a call this morning saying my doc wants to see me Monday so i guess i won't have to wait until next Thursday after all. As for bleeding on the pill, what are you doing body?! I honestly don't even get how it works. Dd's cycle i was on the pill prior, had breakthrough bleeding and we ended up starting then I think?
    @Heyside thanks hun. I need a brilliant plan to make tomorrow go super fast! That's exciting having a Wazza appointment coming up! Hopefully you get answers.
    I must have skimmed over the meet up! (Or forgot, either way). I don't know what we have on this weekend but will check with dh. Same place? I need to sit under a tree. Loads and loads of bird poop. Will bring baby wipes lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eek! In that case I won't even cycle for another month. Fricken body. You can have my spot @BecT I don't want anymore bird poop!!! Hoping your appt goes well. A big whinge so helps. I had a big chat to dp yesterday and am more at piece with things. It was good putting all my thinking out there and hear his thoughts. And yay for the scan Monday!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I can only do sat am ish again but if it doesn't suit you guys I'll come to the next one 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies, feel like i should give a TMI/ queasy alert!
    While i haven't tested i also haven't stopped bleeding. It's heavy today, with cramps and crap so I am calling it a day for this cycle.
    Keen to hear your update @Ducky01 and hope it eases up for you stat @keiko.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko - sorry hun I missed your previous post, happy for am catch up if that suits everyone? As for the bleeding on the pill, I had that at the beginning of the month and my fs said seen as I was taking time out to see the naturopath just to come off the pill for a while and give my body a break, he wasn't overly worried but a little more stressful for you if you are getting ready to cycle.
    @BecT - Hopefully you feel some relief with your earlier appointment on Monday.

Saturday am catch up then girls, where did you all meet last time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MamaMell - Oh big hugs hun how frustrating this journey can be, not sure how we keep picking ourselves up but stay positive hun you will get there and it will be worth it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw @MamaMell I'm so sorry take some time to gather your thoughts and be kind to yourself. Thinking of you xx
    @Keiko2012 - sorry you're having such a crappy time at the moment. Things have to start looking up soon right? I hope that bleeding settles asap and you get some positive news next!
    @Heyside yay for your Wazza appt coming soon! Exciting stuff
    @BecT - glad to hear those numbers are still rising - I understand why you're so nervous about the numbers - I truly hope tomorrow tips you well over that 1000 mark and you can focus on getting to your scan!
    @Ducky01 - I hope you're feeling okay! Looking forward to hearing your numbers once you've had a big rest!

AFM - still plodding along. 10dp5dt today. I've been feeling quite positive about it all lately but am feeling quite down today. Do you ladies find you float between thinking it has worked to it hasn't? It's killing me. I've been keeping a daily diary of my symptoms so I can look back in the future and say to myself - you felt all that and it was obviously just the progesterone 😔. I wish there was one symptom at least that couldn't be attributed to progesterone - just one! My plan is to POAS on Saturday morning before going in for BT. Then at least I'll have a fair idea of what to expect. Also worried they won't call since its a Saturday but FN assures me the blood ppl still call with results on Saturday. Anyone else had a BT on the weekend with QFG at Watkins medical centre before?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-09-2015),MamaMell  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, busy day on here!
    today went well, I think, kind of- 22 eggs! Which is huge for me given that's like double the highest amount previously, no wonder I was whingey! I've got wazzas 22 scribble all over me- from my foot to my chest. I just hope they aren't rubbish. Hopefully all that GH will mean they are less rubbish! Not so sure about the anaesthetic today- I woke up shivering and then felt jittery instead of my normal spaced out floaty post anaesthetic happy! I did have an albumin infusion in recovery though to ward off OHSS. Plus he has prescribed a tablet called dostinex which lucky for me is out of stock so I've called 10 pharmacies and one has it in so I'm sending DH 45 mins away on my anti OHSS mission!
    So will see how we travel in the coming days with possibility of transfer. We've opted for ICSI with Picsi and embryscope. Not mucking around this time! Totally been upsold! I'm keen for Saturday as long as I'm not at my transfer that day- which area is everyone coming from? We could have it same spot if we have southerners or northside if it's just northside ladies.

I guess ateast I will be an interesting story to watch to see if high stim doses work, if Picsi helps and if this new embryoscope is worth the hype. Happy to keep you all updated along the way- my IVF family sure as hell don't tell my actual family via can't deal with repeating bad news to them.
    @StillHopeful - you will be in my thoughts tomorrow. I know it won't make you feel all that better but really all should be fine tomorrow with those numbers. Update us ASAP.
    @BecT - your doubling time is still well within range-it's 48-72 hours as I'm sure you are aware. So nerve wracking nonetheless - I've been through it and it's so consuming. You want to be cautiously happy but still realistic.
    @Keiko2012 - wtf cycle! At least you are getting a good clean out. Wazza is so fussy about starting with a super thin lining. It's so annoying when our hormones don't oblige. I get so annoyed at my body.
    @Ree888 - you have done well to keep your cool! It's really only days away for you and for such a big build up this is so nerve wracking!
    be careful with saturday results- they seem to close at like 9am but theres so many phone numbers who knows which one I was calling- just go really early and ask when you can get it and from where! I'm nervous for you! And Ree- the progrsterone!!!! I walked out today with a suitcase of meds!!!!im going to be a fat constipated sore boobed mess! I'm stepping the pear juice up to movicol! .

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-09-2015),Keiko2012  (15-09-2015),StillHopeful  (16-09-2015)