Closed Thread
Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1051
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @MamaMell, I hope it stops.

Thanks @MrsChino. I will start POAS from tomorrow and will be able to call it by Friday. BT isn't until next Wed of course, but AF will have probably started by then, as Crinone or not I always get it after 9/10dpt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catch up on posts soon, just dropping in to wish Ducky a big good luck for EPU tomorrow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for the well wishes ladies!! It means a lot. I hope there are no disasters! My back is pretty sore and so is my tummy from all the pregnyl stabbing last night.
    @MamaMell - are you actually bleeding or just cramping? I hope it's not bad news. You just don't know yet.
    @Sarielle - you can totally get siblings from the same batch- I've read it in my stalkings!

So I need to share with you, my IVF ladies- you should have seen me at the supermarket yesterday- I went on an anti OHSS shopping spree. So in my basket there was: pear juice, powerade and milk for my sustagen! I think if anyone recognised that combo they would have to be an IVF patient. Healing via pear juice and powerade! I don't know why but I feel like my estrogen has gone down for some strange reason- I had to do my own bloods yesterday to get a level for my trigger day. Not sure what it's sitting at though.
    Looking forward to my anaesthetic haze tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

MamaMell so sorry to hear. Hopefully you can still get your two lines tomorrow and spotting is normal for you x

Keiko wth! Siblings can wait! Greedy mofos! Really hope some luck comes your way asap! I just want you to get your baby 😢

AFM I'm still nervous as hell. I feel like my symptoms are not as much as they were or should be. My viability scan is Wednesday morning at the Wesley. Hoping that gives me some peace of mind but gosh I'm worried. How are you going BecT? X

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Ducky! X

Have you POAS yet mummymaybe?
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 15-09-2015 at 03:15.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (14-09-2015),MamaMell  (14-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - don't worry about symptoms hun, I had nothing at all for a long time. Bigger boobs from around 6 weeks, a couple of very brief and mild bouts of nausea at around 7 weeks... then my belly popping out at 9 weeks, lol. Aside from that I really didn't feel preggers in the slightest. It stressed me out big time when everyone else in my DIG were spewing left right and centre, but eventually I accepted I was just lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sarielle, it would be easier to accept that I'm just lucky if I hadn't had two pregnancies where I suffered with hyperemesis gravidarum.... Although I think it may not have hit until 6ish weeks. I guess you just never stop stressing in ivf especially when it's been cruelly taken from you before and worse to others further along

On a positive I'm awake with insomnia like the last 2.5 weeks 😜 lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @Ducky01 - wishing you all the best for pickup today! Make sure you look after yourself and drink plenty of that pear juice and sustagen! I found the back pain the worst part of it all. Heatpack on my belly and my back really helped.
    @StillHopeful I can see why you'd still be so nervous. I think I'll be the same when it eventually happens for me. The whole journey is filled with anxiety and worry! First you worry you won't get enough eggs, then you worry about fertilization and quality, then you worry about how many will make it through them you worry it has or hasn't worked....never ending!! I look forward to hearing all about your first scan!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

beej79  (04-10-2015),StillHopeful  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducky01 all the best of luck! Have a great nap today and let us know how you go! All the best
    @StillHopeful this journey's worries are just ongoing aren't they? I hope you have great news tomorrow.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

beej79  (04-10-2015),StillHopeful  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @ducky! Fingers crossed your super duper ohss prep keeps it away!
    @MamaMell are you spotting or full on af? I hope you're okay. This can be one heck of a ride xo
    @keiko omg this whole donor process sounds like they have made it far more complicated than it needs to be. I can totally understand your frustration!
    @StillHopeful i could repeat to you the 'every pregnancy is different' line that gets thrown about but I know you will worry anyway. One more sleep xoxo

I am sooo glad I am seeing the psychologist today but I feel physically sick with worry. Going for beta #4 tomorrow! Yesterday it was 628 up from 311 Friday so it doubled but over 3 days, not 2. They will keep testing until it is over 1000. I am so scared this is going to be a repeat of last time as the numbers aren't that much better. I just need to know which way this is heading but my scan won't be until late next week. Just terrified of seeing another empty sac.

I'm sorry I haven't got to everyone just yet x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @BecT glad you are seeing someone today. It's so hard not knowing and can completely understand your apprehension. Hopefully you're next BT raises nicely and then the scan will be perfect. No doubt this stress will never ease until this baby will be born and in your arms.

I'm working tomorrow night now instead of Friday so can come to a catch up on sat am ish if people are still keen as my workmates want to catch up in the pm. That's always a rare occasion where we all have a day off. If it doesn't suit that's fine- I'll come to the next one

Tmi: but I'm now passing clots whilst taking the pill! This body is so over the shop and I'm stressing by the time I'll stop it I won't have a period and won't even get to cycle. Well that's if we even have a donor by then. I guess I'll just need to go with the flow of things. Still frustrating. lol.

Waiting for some good news from you Ducky! Hope wazza has drawn all over you 😆