Closed Thread
Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1051
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BecT congratulations you must be very relieved- at least a little for now. Fingers crossed for some higher numbers come Monday
    @MamaMell congrats on the half way mark. It drags a lot doesn't it.
    @Ducky01 oh no! Stop growing follicles! Hopefully there's a nice batch of mature ones in there and agree with all the recommendations re ohss! I have everything crossed you don't end up with it!

As for the catch up I'm free on the 19th but coming of night shift. So could do the afternoon? I am still trying to swap my Friday night to wed night so we'll see how that goes. As in terms of the donor debacle I'm so confused and anxious. I've been waking up and having the worst dreams. Just realised how much this consumes me- can't even escape it when I'm asleep. Talked or one of my work colleagues that actually has a friend (I know her but not well) that will start with wazza in November. And she hypothetically asked her about my scenario and dr c and she recommended swapping to wazza. Now I'm in a bit of debacle as she thinks she might be able to get me in faster. I just don't know whether I want to try one more cycle or later regret not changing to wazza straight away. I feel like I wanna give dr c anyone's chance - he's just so lovey but financially it's just not looking great so not sure where to go/ what to do. All out of sorts. Humph. 😔

In my head I'm like of the sperm turns up in time I'll go with dr c and if it doesn't I'll wait and go with wazza in nov or Dec. And talking about crappy bodies I'm spitting again! Argh! This pill thing is not working/ which is also freaking me out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko I'm praying the DS turns up for you. I'm over the waiting for you! I just don't understand how they can just pull the rug out from underneath people like that. X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (13-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 sending big hugs. Good luck with the shift swap and hope it becomes clearer which way is best for you. Xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (13-09-2015),StillHopeful  (13-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ducky - I left Brisbane yesterday at 11:15am, back in Perth mid-arvo. But before heading to the airport, I went and spent an hour at the home where one of my cats ended up being re-homed, when I had to give them up for the move to England. Her new owner is very nice and loves her so much, I feel so incredibly grateful that she has such a comfortable and loving environment.

As for the "cargo", not currently feeling very hopeful. I'm sort of re-realising how rare it is to get two pregnancies from the same batch of embryos... I've always known this, but now that I'm PUPO it's more painfully obvious that this is probably all for nought. But then, better they're in me than in a freezer on the other side of the world. They weren't serving any purpose there except costing us money, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ducky01 Good luck for tomorrow love. 20 is certainly getting up there - smash that protein! Fingers crossed for plenty of great eggs, a pain free recovery and NO ohss. Let us know how you get on - I'm so nervous/excited for you!

@Keiko2012 I can understand your uncertainty about what to do with Drs etc. it's a tough one, hey? Were you able to find out any more about the overseas sperm audit issue? If another clinic has it available maybe that might help you make your decision? Hang in there - I can feel your frustration and fed-up-ness in your post. Big hugs.

@Sariele Plenty of people have multiple bubs from the same batch, so don't give up hope! Crossing my fingers for you. Will you poas?

@Ree888 Good work with those sales! Nothing like a bit of retail therapy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think i'm out. It looks and feels very much like my period is here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no! Sorry to hear @MamaMell. Big hugs. Have you tested?

I've got an update too- spoke to the donor coordinator and apparently audits should be completed on Friday. Turns out that the donor we picked there's only 2 vials left and they have to hold these for siblings. And they won't get any more of him until January/February as donations need to be screened for 6 months etc. She will email me a list on Friday. Back to square one. And there wasn't really anyone else on that list we liked. Omg this process is doing my head in 😤 haven't even got to a cycle and I need to stress about the other half of the missing child that is normally meant to be the easy part. Whinge complete, I'm heading outdoors to clean my brain with some fresh air.

How are you going @MrsChino?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh Keiko, those siblings can wait for the next batch, surely? Is that a possibility?
    Fresh air does wonders, enjoy your walk and take care lovely.

I haven't tested, i might tomorrow morning if AF has stopped. But pretty sure its a no go. Dammit.

Hugs to everyone out in IVF land.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 I'm so sorry you're back to square one - I know when we were looking at American donors, they did have more options than they originally gave us. I just had to ask. So maybe by Friday, when you're looking again, ask them for EVERY donor currently available - I don't know why they gave you that profile if he wasn't available for new families though - that's really, really frustrating.
    @MamaMell oh no I'm so sorry love can you ask for an earlier BT to be sure? Sending hugs your way.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (14-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys! I know that's what I thought in my head! Siblings! I just want one. Surely they could wait a month or so and when you select them they actually say to put them on hold if you want guaranteed ones. So selfish of me. Maybe If I got real cross and demanded him they would give it to me? Not sure. I don't like being selfish and angry about it either. We were so happy with that donor. Just seems this Ivf business is against us now. Will see what comes out of it by Friday. Maybe just maybe there's one that might for more perfectly.

Really hoping you aren't out just yet @MamaMell. I'd test just to be sure too. Such a cruel roller coaster this is! Big hugs.