Closed Thread
Page 100 of 106 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1051
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How did you go ringing around clinics Keiko? So frustrated and sad for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Roll Call

Keiko - cycling soon!

Mrs Chino - New FS cycling soon!

Heyside - Naturopath and pale I diet - cycling soon?

Ducky - cycling now! EPU - 14th Sep?

Ree888- PUPO BT 19th

Sarielle - PUPO blast+early blast

BecT - BFP! HCG #1- 117 #2-311 Yay!

StillHopeful - BFP! Still doesn't believe it! HCG#1 - 670 #2- 1670

MumaMell - PUPO - BT?

Mummamaybe- PUPO BT 21st?

Beej79: Syranel spray - cycling soon

Infinity888 - cycling Oct!

*Next catch up potentially Saturday 19th

Sticky baby dust to everyone xx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-09-2015),MamaMell  (12-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAAAYYY @BecT! Awesome news!

AFM - I have woken in a foul mood this morning after being wide - and I mean WIDE awake from 2am - 4am. This happened the night before to but I was only awake for an hour opposed to two. DP was snoring away...grrrr. Finally get to sleep and DP's alarm goes off...I had to be up early anyway as I'm going out this morning however I am ragey! Oh the joys of hormones. Just took my last pregnyl booster shot - just 750iu, not the full 1500, hoping it is quicker to leave my system. Is anyone a genius in working that out? I remember seeing a formula somewhere...I had:
    6500 trigger shot Sat 29/08/15
    350 booster Sat 5/9/15
    500 booster Tues 8/9/15
    750 booster Sat 12/9/15
    If someone could point me to the formula that would be fab

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - snoring induces a certain sort of rage hey? My DF could demolish mountains with his so I hear you lovely.
    @Still Hopeful - thanks for the roll call, BT is the 21sr here. Currently wondering if i should POAS from the 16th...
    Happy weekend everyone xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - snoring induces a certain sort of rage hey? My DF could demolish mountains with his so I hear you lovely.
    @Still Hopeful - thanks for the roll call, BT is the 21sr here. Currently wondering if i should POAS from the 16th...
    Happy weekend everyone xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaMell - yes indeed! How are you traveling? Symptom watching or staying sane?

I am so wrecked now. Bit of retail therapy this morning - holy SALES! Got some great bargains - although I had to go up a size in everything. Darn ivf. Ahh well hopefully I'll need to upsize everything for the next 8 months anyway!

I think I'm chickening out on testing out the pregnyl. A part of me feels it may be sadder watching the line disappear over a week rather than just getting a neg result. Might test the morning of BT. Maybe...we'll see!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (12-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888, nice one being a sales ninja. What did you pick up?

I'm feeling like am in a weird limbo. Not looking for symptoms or desperate to test (yet!) but very conscious that here (1/2 way thru the tww) is where it stopped for us last time.

How are you travelling? I think i'd be similar testing out the trigger. Despite knowing the result wasn't about bubs the uncertainty would do my head in.

Anyway, hugs and sticky babydust to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaMell - ohhh you could totally POAS now!!! @Ree888 - I do love an unexpected bargain the best! The ones where you aren't expecting to buy anything then bam!

Thanks for the roll call @StillHopeful !!
    @Sariele - are you still around or have you flown away already with the new cargo on board?

my details have slightly changed- my EPU is now tues so they can marinate in their hormones for a little longer. Pretty sure they were wazzas words, lol. I've over stepped the target though about 20+ follicles which is more than I was wanting. Oh well. Im a high OHSS risk and he offered to cancel me but I declined. Maybe that was silly. He also said eat protein and for someone who normally eats meat only a couple times a week im giving it a good shot! I'm triggering with a lot of pregnyl too so I'm pretty nervous re OHSS. Agh!!!! This doc certainly pushes boundaries. DH was so grumpy about the changed day as it mucks him around with time off work and I have to say I was minimally empathetic- after having to get up at 4am to get to appointments and doing long days at work afterwards and 3 needles a day etc- us girls do not get off lightly in this saga! It's also never predictable timing wise- would be lovely if it was but it never is. Its IVF round 5 - you would think he knows this by now. Sorry, rant over!
    Trigger tomorrow night! Nerves are kicking in!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

beej79  (04-10-2015),StillHopeful  (13-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaMell went to Carindale as my favourite shop Kitten D'Amour was having a sample sale. Got a skirt and a cardigan from there then Myer was having a one day sale and I got a pinafore dress and a blouse. All of that for $150 - treated myself I hear you on the limbo - that's how I feel! I'm glad you're still going - that is a good sign considering your past!
    @Ducky01 - haha yes - marinate - I have heard that term used too you should drink some sustagen with that many follies love - awful stuff but I truly believe that's what helped me bounce back so quickly. Full of protein. I had one of those a day and ensured I snacked on nuts, yoghurt and cheese. Really focus on getting that protein in! Also drank pear juice and wish I did that sooner as it really helped with the constipation. Grrrrr at DH - if only they understood. All you need is the added stress from them on top of everything else!! Of course you understand their annoyance but you can't control these things!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (13-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888
    Ohhh Kitten d'amour is great. And four pieces for $150 is a steal. Love djs and myer sales too.
    @Ducky01 - look after yourself lovely, will be thinking of you on tuesday.

Do you reckon i could test today?
    I thought i read somewhere that it takes between 5 and 14 days after the trigger to avoid a false positive? Hence not testing til the 16th. Not too sure about all that side of it.
    Anyhoos, it will be what it will be, i suppose.
    Happy sunday to everyone.