Closed Thread
Page 10 of 106 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ps does anyone know if you can ovulate on progynova?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Keiko, I'm having as good of a day as I can. DH is so sweet I just feel very negative about everything at the moment. I have been waiting (dreading) my phone to ring all day (doc said if he rings EPU will be cancelled). I guess it good no phone call yet. Can't believe just getting to EPU is so much of a mission!

As far as I know, progynova is like a 'safe pill' so no ovulation.
    Another thing that scares the crap out of me doing a HRT FET (which is all my clinic does). Because then you have no progesterone. Relying solely on support. But hey it's worked for so many others? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    No phone call is a good! I also see dr C! He's so sweet! No wonder he's not doing your EPU tomorrow he's completely booked out as I was to have my scan tomorrow. Now having it on tue. I chose to do a HRT this month... Just seemed like less hassle and takes out my worry that there might be something going on with my hormones that's why I had a chemical... Who knows. I'm on a downer too- convinced this won't work again too. Why were they gonna cancel? Too many follicles?
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 14-06-2015 at 16:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    No phone call is a good! I also see dr C! He's so sweet! No wonder he's not during your EPU tomorrow he's completely booked out as I was to have my scan tomorrow. Now having it on tue. I chose to do a HRT get this month... Just seemed like less hassle and takes out my worry that there might be something going on with my hormones that's why I had a chemical... Who knows. I'm on a downer too- convinced this won't work again too. Why were they gonna cancel? Too many follicles?
    God can't spell that was meant to read no phone call is good and doing your EPU not during... Silly autocorrect lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I really like him, I guess with the money side of things we are restricted with what we can do at the low cost clinic. The lucrin injection sometimes doesn't work so I had to go all the way to nerang for a BT this morning to check LH because if I don't O then no EPU. And I still feel a bit uncomfortable which Normally after trigger we get some relief so I've been stressing (as always lol) that the trigger didn't work. But yea doctor C is flat out, I had to go to the Wesley pharmacy yesterday to pick up the trigger and they couldn't find the script but he was there in his rooms and I got sent down, thought I'd just grab the script but he called me in and had a chat and made sure I was okay which was lovely as I could see he was busy.

And there are so many pros with the HRT FET, I just worried with my MC that I didn't have enough progesterone but I was probably just looking for something to blame. I'm sure the embryo was never going to be my baby.

Yes I can never remember her name but a lady Doctor will be Doing my EPU. She did the last one and both my transfers and I find her equally as lovely so I'm in good hands.

Still so devo'd I won't be PUPO this month or next. But tbh the lady that posted on our June thread has really made me think that I'm never going to get pg now. 😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hard to stay positive sometimes. I'm sure it will happen- all directly related to time and money though 👎🏻

Yeah Dr C is great. I only swapped to him a couple of months ago. He's doing it for the right reasons. Ps pgd testing with Monash is 5k!! 😁😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy crap! Just for pgd?! That's insane. I briefly enquired about it but he said Id have to switch to monash etc so that was that. But 5k is excessive! 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday @StillHopeful! Trying to smash some assignments out while it is still in my head so just a quick pop in to say thinking of you xo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (14-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday @StillHopeful All the best for tomorrow - we'll be thinking of you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (14-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you both! Xoxo
    No phone call so yay for EPU!