+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ooooh there is so much. Used to go underground a lot.. Near my place there were a load of tunnels that we could get into, people would go down there to drink, smoke, etc.. We used to wander around the canals and train lines.

I used to tell my mum I was at a mates place, her parents didn't speak much English so she never rang.. I could be anywhere when I said I was with her. I used to go into the city a lot when I was around 15, we'd lay on the seats on Pymont Bridge for hours, meet awesome people, then catch the Night Ride bus home..

I could write for days!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oozzle For This Useful Post:

SpicyTurtle  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Too much to write, really. For the most part just the underage drinking, night clubbing and all of the pot smoking 😁.

The one that trumps the lot is driving stoned (I'm talking as a 17 year old). Back in the day random drug testing was unheard of (for drivers) so our teenaged brains therefore equated that driving stoned was ok. A girl from high school who I am still close with and I have talked about this quite a lot as adults. It's mortifying and a miracle we didn't kill ourselves or someone else. What scares me the most is that I was a 'good kid'. I was academic, committed to my dancing, respectful and had a great relationship with my parents, teachers and adults in general.

I don't want my kids to grow up 😩

4. The Following User Says Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

SpicyTurtle  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by teenie View Post
    Too much to write, really. For the most part just the underage drinking, night clubbing and all of the pot smoking 😁.

The one that trumps the lot is driving stoned (I'm talking as a 17 year old). Back in the day random drug testing was unheard of (for drivers) so our teenaged brains therefore equated that driving stoned was ok. A girl from high school who I am still close with and I have talked about this quite a lot as adults. It's mortifying and a miracle we didn't kill ourselves or someone else. What scares me the most is that I was a 'good kid'. I was academic, committed to my dancing, respectful and had a great relationship with my parents, teachers and adults in general.

I don't want my kids to grow up 😩
    Well as everyone is being honest lol I used to drive stoned a lot too! Once we got pulled over by the cops blown out of our minds and they just gave us directions back to the highway, we thought it was hysterical! How we didn't get killed is beyond me, although if we ever felt too stoned to drive we would wait it out. We used to sit in the car at our local lighthouse overlooking the ocean and talk and smoke for hours. Kind of miss those days! Although the last time I smoked pot (years ago) I fell asleep almost instantly so it's not fun any more lol

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I used to walk around town late at night with a few friends and a straight bottle of vodka. How did we not:
    Get alcohol poisoning
    Walk in front of a car
    Meet undesirables and have something bad happen
    Have our parents find out

I was the same as teenie. I was a good kid. I put myself to bed every night at 8:30. (My H&HE teacher never believed me) and always did my homework. I was dedicated to my netball and calisthenics. I lived on a farm but "stayed over" at a friends house once a fortnight or so.

I used to get into the pubs at 16. I can't even believe the stupidity of it all.
    Last edited by Mod-Nomsie; 11-03-2015 at 20:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm another who used to walk the streets and get into random guys cars! My besties and I did it every single weekend. Everyone was so lovely though lol. We treated all the guys as 'friends', no hanky panky, and all the guys never tried anything on us either. Very, very lucky I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything said above, getting into cars with random boys we met is actually scary looking back!! Thank goodness nothing ever happened to us!