+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Recommend me a 2-seater pram

I'm looking for something suitable for a toddler and travel system capsule together, double decker rather than side by side. Not too wide, with a decent basket underneath, foam-filled tyres and good one-hand steering. Is there anything apart from the Baby Jogger City Select that fits the criteria? I've pushed my sister's BJCS loaded with two kids and it's like driving a semi trailer!

I have an Emmaljunga City Nitro which I absolutely loved for DS as a baby, but didn't realise that the toddler seat can only go on when I have the seat on it, rather than the capsule, so it's not going to work for both kids once bub gets here unless I scrap the capsule which I don't want to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Check out the new Uppababy Vista... it takes two and looks great!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bought the vista. Love it! The oyster max is TINY and the children are so squashed in it. I know the city select and the strider are popular with my mummy friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    I havnt used it yet as I bought it second hand before number 2 comes but I've got the icandy peach blossom. It doesn't have foam tires but it's not as heavy as city select when I tried it in shop for steering etc. not sure how available they are here but they are very popular in UK as double. You can get car seat adapters and use seats/carrycot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to see some photos of the Vista in action for a newborn and a toddler? I can't seem to find a photo showing the babies seat facing Mum fully reclined (I plan to use the newborn insert with the main seat) and the toddler seat facing out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw they were in baby kingdom yesterday...maybe go and have a play? Mines still in the box so im no help, sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think I might have to venture out for a play with one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the suggestions. I had a look at the Uppababy Vista the other day and was quite impressed. It has the same features as the City Select without being so very long and hard to drive. The Vista is quite wide though, which is my only hesitation. It certainly seemed a quality pram and felt great to steer. Expensive, but I think we are going to go for it. We have until October to pay it off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just laybyed the baby jogger city select. It looks awesome <3 It means I can have a newborn car capsule fit straight onto it whilst my toddler goes in the seat at front, then when baby grows out of the capsule he/she will then go in the seat and DS will have a glider board. I love it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another bjcs fan here. Overall really happy with it. Love the huge basket and it just glides when you push it. Can steer one handed easily also.