+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babyplz, it didn't go well sadly. I got 6 eggs and 3 fertilised but not well - by day 3 they were all only 3 cells so needless to say there was nothing good on day 5. Argh! It just goes to show how variable cycles can be, which perhaps also has something to do with my age. I was shocked that it was such a terrible cycle after the last good one where I got 3 blastocysts. Anyway, i'm going straight into another cycle which should start in a few days.

That's so exciting for you, starting another cycle and getting closer to egg retrieval. I look forward to hearing how you go. When is your first scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that it didn't end well. Each time has been different for me too. I guess it's good you can start again right away. When do you start stimming?

This new clinic I'm going to only does one blood test on day five of stims (tomorrow), and one scan on day 12 of stims. Crazy hey. So the only scan is two days before egg retrieval. I don't get it. Must stay positive though so just rolling with it. I'm hoping they ask me to come in for a scan on day 8 or 9... just to have another check all is developing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyplz, AF arrived today so i'll probably start stimming on Thursday, in 2 days' time.

That seems really bizarre that they only do day 5 BT and day 12 scan, but don't let it worry you. How did the BT go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stim day for you!!! YAY!! What dose are you on? Hope it went smoothly.

My day 5 of stims E2 was 576! That's awesome, isn't it? From what I've looked up, it's even great for a person with a normal AMH or normal responder. Praying I'm right! I've never been given results in the past so made sure I asked this time.
    Looking forward to my scan on Monday. Hopefully plenty of good sized follies there. I've reduced my gonal f meds to 225iui. This was always part of the EPP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started stims today in the end. I had an Elonva 150 injection which will last for 7 days then i'll top up with Puregon 300. I started lucrin yesterday and it's making me feel awful. I've had a headache for about 24 hours. Argh.

Yes, I think that sounds like a pretty good E2 level. I'm usually tested a bit later so it's hard to compare. Hopefully it will rise nicely. By the way, in case you're not already aware, make sure you're not using US sites for comparison on E2 levels because they use a different measure to Australia. Good luck with your scan. I know the feeling of anticipation for those scans only too well! My first one is next Friday, on day 8 of stims.
    Last edited by Golden Egg; 24-07-2015 at 18:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your headache has subsided over the past couple of days. Count down to your scan day now Dr performed my scan today, and although he didn't use the measuring tool as the nurses have in the past, I'm sure he has ample experience and so his judgement is correct.... He said I have 4 x 18mm follies on the right, and 2 on the left both at 18mm. There is a third on the left but won't get to the right size. Although I was initially disheartened with the number, I have walked away pleased that all 6 are of equally good size. The Dr didn't measure my lining either but said it was nice and thick. I just have to trust in his judgement, otherwise I'll send myself crazy. I asked about my e2 level at day 5 of stims... he said he likes it between 500-1000. So I guess I was in the correct bracket, just towards the lower end. Anyway, staying positive and now hoping there are 6 great eggs at PU on Wed!!!
    Last edited by Babyplz; 27-07-2015 at 18:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update... We got 6 eggs yesterday and 4 have fertilised using ICSI. We're booked in for a 5 day transfer on Sunday. Come on little embies! !!!! You can all do it!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Babyplz For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news babyplz! Go embies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was your scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ya go embies. Thats great babyplz!!