+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Golden Egg Am sorry to hear that Luv for your upcoming transfer Totally understandable you want to have a break, hopefully you won't need to stim again!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Golden Egg  (09-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Golden Egg - sorry about the bfn, you take care of yourself and stay positive.

BNEmums and bbhope -- thank you for sharing your stories, really appreciate it. Haven't really shared the thought with hubby.

You all keep well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hope168 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-04-2015),Golden Egg  (20-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Golden Egg - Terribly sorry to hear your news. Thoughts are with you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Babyplz For This Useful Post:

Golden Egg  (20-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am so sorry to hear @Golden Egg. Hugs. Take good care of yourself. Have a glass of wine. You have good embies in the freezer. Hopefully, you don't need another stim. xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Golden Egg  (20-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. I've been enjoying a couple of glasses of wine. Very lucky to have a couple of frozen blastocysts, so hopefully our golden embryo is in there. We'll transfer both this cycle. Also currently having a debate with DH about whether to BD when ovulating. Hmm. If no luck this cycle, then we plan to go straight into back to back stim cycles and start banking embryos for genetic testing (subject to FS being on board with that). Turned 43 right around the time of the last BFN so that was pretty confronting. No time to waste..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Golden Egg For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *pg mentioned*

Well girls I'm back to report that the FET of 2 blastocysts (or was it the BD!?) was a success. I got a BFP on FRER at 10dpo this week which kept getting darker, and it was confirmed by a beta test at 15dpo today. Beta was 113. I would have liked it to have been a bit higher, just to give me more comfort (having had a m/c last year and suspected chem pgs), but I guess it's quite reasonable (the clinic likes it to be over 100 at 16dpo, the day it usually tests).

Now the countdown begins for the scan at 7 weeks...the next thing to worry about. I have to say it's hard to get excited when you've been on a long IVF journey. The innocence is gone. Anyway, i don't mean to be negative. Good news so far and fingers crossed it stays that way.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golden Egg For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-05-2015),SpotTheOcelot  (15-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Golden Egg Congratulation's Luv!!! That level is fine for 15dpo and as you know, it's the doubling rate that matters more generally speaking

Are you having another follow up BT maybe on Monday to see how things are going?? You're not being negative Luv, it's totally understandable you feel the way you do not wanting to put the cart before the horse. Protection mechanism plus part paranoia which goes with the territory when you get a BFP doing IVF IMO

for your scan date Luv!! Sounds as though you've got 1 little Bean onboard to me Sending a prayer out to the Universe that it's a sticky one for you!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx Blonde. The clinic is happy with the number so there's no follow up. It's crossed my mind to go to my GP on Monday and get another BT but my FS actually said in a voicemail 'everything looks absolutely fabulous' so I think I'm going to try to believe in that and roll with it I.e. Try to keep busy for the next 3 weeks.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Golden Egg For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Golden Egg!!!! Congratulations!!!
    That is such wonderful news. 3 weeks, you can do it! It will be amazing to see your little one on the screen in just 3 weeks.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Babyplz For This Useful Post:

Golden Egg  (16-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Golden Egg!!! Woohoo!

The anxiety will never end. Because of the chem pregnancies, I was in anxiety mode early on. I am still anxious from time to time. Nah...don't listen to the clinic. I did and was so regret of not doing more beta. we had to find out in a bad way about the chem a week later. It was so important for me to know when it actually happened. That's me who always want some sort of closure. Of course, not that I want anything to happen to u. On this third round, I went nut with beta. I must have done something like 5. I just want to be in control for once after not having any for the entire process. It was slow to rise at the second beta. So I was a comfort to see it rose to the normal level later on. Xx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Golden Egg  (16-05-2015)