+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Since my moment of crazed kitchen scissors haircut. I wake up shower and wake out the door with a finger brush. The open windows on the drive to school dries it. So anything from zero seconds to 30 seconds.

Before this it was a brush and put up in a bun everyday. I don't own a hair dryer or and products other shampoo and conditioner.

I love my hair the style it is now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have long bob with very straight hair. I wash, blow dry then give it a quick run over with straighteners but I really don't need to. It takes 10 minutes tops to blow dry and straighten.
    On hair washing day I wear it out, day 2 usually out again and it looks the same as day 1, day 3 I wear it up and day 4 I wash it again. Sometimes I wash on day 3 if I have somewhere to go.
    I much prefer my hair out.
    Last edited by Lincolns mummy; 07-03-2015 at 09:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had pretty long hair, approx halfway down my back, and straightened or curled it daily usually taking 20-30 minutes until November last year when DSS came home with headlice. I never found one in my hair but it scared me enough to chop the lot off now its just long enough to put in a tiny pony tail eith bobby pins on the bottom to hold it up. Takes 2 minutes or less lol. I love it

Edit : Also wash hair everyday, mainly because I like the smell of my conditioner though lol
    Last edited by RaraMum; 07-03-2015 at 14:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have a layered long concave bob at the moment.

I wash my hair every 3rd day - if I blow dry it thoroughly it takes a good 10 mins. If I have time I'll follow up with some straightening which takes about 5 mins.

The next day I brush & straighten it - takes less than 5 mins.

The day after that I tend to put my hair in a ponytail because it's a tad oily - 1 minute.

Then I'm back to wash day, repeat of the above.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wash my hair every other day as it's quite oily and gets greasy quickly (I also think our water here is weird too.) I straighten it everyday though takes about 20 - 40 mins. It's rather annoying sometimes but otherwise it gets quite frizzy and unruly.

Also forgot to mention it's shoulder length with layers at the front and quite fine, loads fell out after having my DS in Jan 2013.
    Last edited by zoz; 07-03-2015 at 14:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I was like the OP and had the ease of putting my hair up in a pony tail or a bun but I'm not. I have very fine hair that does not grow past my shoulders, ever! It simply gets split ends and looks like it's been chewed up and spat out.

i wash my hair approx every 4 days. I let it dry naturally, into an ugly wavy frizz, then I spend 5-10 mins straightening it. It then lasts with a brush on day 2 and 3. Day 4 I either wash it again or use dry hair shampoo and a quick run over with the straightener and get another day before having to wash it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I have curly/wavy/frizzy hair with bad cowlicks at the front. I generally wash my hair and pin it up in side swept do, twisted at the back and clipped in place. Sometimes on day 2 I will straighten the whole lot and then put it in a ponytail as DS just yanks it otherwise and I have a sensitive scalp. I can't take the pain! Sometimes I just straighten the hair around my face and pull back. Day 3, same deal. Day 4 is sometimes wash day but if I'm just hanging around the house and it's not too bad I will leave it till the next morning to deal with. I hate wash day, it means I'm back to square one of the frizz factor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post
    I wish I was like the OP and had the ease of putting my hair up in a pony tail or a bun but I'm not. I have very fine hair that does not grow past my shoulders, ever! It simply gets split ends and looks like it's been chewed up and spat out.

i wash my hair approx every 4 days. I let it dry naturally, into an ugly wavy frizz, then I spend 5-10 mins straightening it. It then lasts with a brush on day 2 and 3. Day 4 I either wash it again or use dry hair shampoo and a quick run over with the straightener and get another day before having to wash it.
    Probably not advice or a suggestion lol just a random thing I thought I would share. DHs sister had insanely fine, whispy hair (often looked like someone was holding a balloon over the top the way it would just float about lol) and it sounds alot like your hair with the split ends ect. She ended up shaving for a cure in 2010 (I think, possibly 2009) and after shaving waxed her head so she had the "Q Ball" effect lol. Anywoo it grew back in thick and lucious and amasing and its now past her shoulders.
    Again, not suggesting you shave your head, just popped into mine while reading lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RaraMum For This Useful Post:

GirlsRock  (07-03-2015)