+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week

Default Hair styling?

I am curious as to how long it takes to do your hair everyday?

Also what do you tend to do with it?

I see threads were people talk about it taking ages to do hair and products ect and i just dont understand it as i spend a max of 2 minutes on my hair.

I either comb it out over one shoulder to dry, bend my head over and twist it into a bun while wet on top of my head or push it to the side and french braid it around the side of my head and twist into a bun again while wet and let it dry. I sometimes add a hairband, ribbon or some flowers and a few bobby pins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I am horrible to ny poor hair. It doesn't ever get brushed a bit goes frizzy if I do. I literally always have it up including for sleep. I recently got a fringe so it looks half decent while up. If I am going somewhere nice I just let it air dry while down and it just becomes naturally wavy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I usually straighten it but the last few months I just stick it up in a pony tail with a blingy hair clip at the front. When I had short hair in a concave bob I loved it but it was so high maintenance and had to be straightened every day.

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Usually takes me 5 minutes or so. I brush it out then plait it. I haven't cut it for 6.5 years so its very long. 2/3 fell out after birth so I started to wrap the plait around my head and pin it back so it doesnt look funny with the regrowth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I have short hair so it takes me all of two minutes to whack some product in and blow dry it but even when it was longer, I'd only ever blow dry and maybe put some product in for extra body. I've never owned a straightener but I do buy quite pricey shampoo, conditioner and other products.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Hair styling?

My hair is naturally wavy ( just below shoulder length) so every second morning I wash, blow dry and straighten it , takes about 45 mins, on the other day I just spray in a dry shampoo and some smoothing oil and brush , takes 5 mins

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wash my hair twice a week and will blow dry it that day which takes about 10 minutes. The next day or 2 I will run the irons over it to get out and kinks- about 5minutes.
    Then the next day or so I just spray dry shampoo in and put it up in a ponytail or a bun less than 2 minutes.
    It's a quick and easy system and ensures my hair always looks nice.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My hair is wavy/curly and somewhere between chin and shoulder length. Since I have surrendered to the curl, cut it shorter and let it be shaggy (a bit like Julia Roberts in The Mexican, but not nearly as nice) it takes about 2 minutes to dry off, run some product through with my fingers and sometimes twist up into a clip or just go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I brush my hair and go. It's naturally pretty straight so I only need to blowdry it if it's wet and I want to leave the house soon. Straightening takes 5 minutes.

I either have it out or in a ponytail. I'm growing it for our wedding and then I'm going to chop it off as short as I had it a few years ago which I loved!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a very short crop. I wash it every morning and once it's dry (air dry) I rub a bit of wax in. Maybe 30 seconds?