+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme, I will have to do another stim....this will be no 8 I think! Yes, both of my children are IVF Bubs but it only took me 3 stims to have both of them and have since done 4 stims which have all failed....starting to wonder if it's from my c section scar? I had my first vaginally then had my 2nd by c section so it weighs on my mind.

Lileitak, my kids are 4.5 and almost 3 ( they are 21mths apart) and we started trying for no3 when my youngest was 12mths.

Kitik, thanks! I'm hoping it will fly by too but also need all that time to save the $$!

Pinkpopsicle-congrats!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kit84 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (07-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Anyone out there doing IVF for there third child?

Do you want to chat about it on here with me?
    Hi. Just wanted to wish you luck 😆 I have 3 boys thanks to ICSI. We had 8 tries all up and 3 full cycles. We didn't have much luck with our frozen embryo's surviving the thaw. Our third cycle was going to be our last regardless. We only had 2 embryo's that made it to day 5 and were transfered and thankfully 1 made it! We are now off the ivf train. Good luck to you ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im 12wks. #1 natural, #2 ivf freshie #3 fet from #2's cycle. I really hope your cycle is successful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, so glad I'm not alone in this. I think we've only got one stim in me as I'm 42 I think if I can't get viable eggs then another stim wouldn't do it, I don't think.

But maybe it would. Aah it's just so hard to know when to stop. But I think financially I have to and too much for the family. And such low odds for my age.

What kept you going through all those stims. And is anyone here over 40?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anybody else out there seeking their third?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me, but not just yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so it's possible to manage two and have another IVF baby?! I've just gone through another fresh cycle (my third) and am pregnant with a second (so early it's not confirmed by bloods till Monday but lots of positive HPTs).

We have no frozens so would need a fresh cycle for no. 3, which I'm wondering if we can manage. We'll have a 3 year gap between these two. I'm almost 38 so would likely start again once next bub is 6mths. Want all my babies done before I'm 40!

Best of luck to you all going for a third! Hopefully your FS has your meds down pat and it happens quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess so, but not sure we have another in us. The last two FET ended in one miscarriage and one negative. It's hard going with two kids.

We'll try one stimulated cycle then that's it. I'm 42, so the chances are low of success. It's just really upsetting to be giving up on the third baby but I don't want to spoil my time with these two. Doctor didn't say the chances are too low and better than trying naturally. So off we go for another cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme- how's it goin? Have you started cycling yet?
    I just received my dates for my next cycle in June so I'm on the countdown now

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my appointment with the doctor on 1st May, I'm trying to get a cancellation but not hopeful.

This means I'll probably be cycling end of May, but it depends on AF.