+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default the "Bring Sexy Back" inspired weightloss and healthy living thread

Hi ladies, I had a squiz through this thread last night- mind if I join in? Not sure why I haven't noticed it earlier

I have been doing the Lose baby weight program and I'm down 13.5 kgs since January 1. Really loving the changes in myself and finding the diet relatively easy to stick to. The exercise comes and goes lol.

I took my dog for a big walk/run this morning instead of going back to sleep after bubs 5:30 feed.
    Had two eggs on two slices of grainy toast with no butter and a coffee for breakfast. I need to be extra good today because it is my friends birthday dinner at pancake manor tonight. Can't decided whether to scrutinize the menu and choose the lowest cal option or just relax and enjoy it. I had a bit of a look yesterday and most of the meals are more than half my daily calorie intake :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Usually I walk Dd down to day care and come straight home (7-10 min walk) but today I went a longer way to drop her off then kept walking another 2.5km after that, I was pretty proud of myself because I hate walking but I wanted to get my some exercise out of the way.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have had not such a good result this week. I think I had too many different meals while my sister was visiting, but never mind. my sister is more important. I still enjoy going to the gym every day , and I will be back on track with the meals now. onwards and downwards for my weight. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've just lost over 10kg but I used duromine. It helped kick start my weight loss it also helped me eat healthier I now snack on fruits rather than chips and chocolate. Much happier now than I was but I still have 25kg to go so I'm going to try Kayla itsiness guides my sister uses them and they truly work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    tomorrow is my weighing in day. i hope i have lost more weight this week. i have been going to the gym 5 days a week, and keeping my food in check.

marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Sounds like your doing really well Marie, that's great, let us know how you go at weigh in .

I'm doing fine with food, bumped up the exercise, it still seems to be coming off really slow, I'm very impatient Lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny  (01-04-2015)

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    that is great Marie

I have been ok without being great. Leading up to easter is always my worst as I do love chocolate and find it hard not to buy ...

But I have restrained myself mostly. I have lost about 2 kg over the last month ... not much, but its a start - and that is without much excercise as I havent been able to get much.

We are away on holidays next week - and after that I am determined to put in a concerted effort to do my excercise. Without it I am not going to get anywhere

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes katiesmum i have found that the exercise is the most important part. watching what you eat, and trying to avoid junk is very hard, and weight loss doing that alone is very very hard. i don't have much of a weakness for chocolate, i can eat a very small amount and be happy to leave the rest. like i can have two timtams and leave the rest for a week or more. i have even had easter chocolates last me from one easter to the next easter. i hope you have a great time on your holiday. marie

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (01-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Your all doing really well. I love hearing what everyone is doing.
    I'm not doing much apart from eating well and within my calorie goal.
    I'm starting to do more with the kids and around the house now that I have the time.
    Worked up a good sweat today scrubbing my carpet by hand. Grr. I hate play dough.
    But feeling very good about the amount I got done.
    Weigh in in the morning if I get time. I'm under 70kg finally so hoping to keep that going down.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sookie Stackedhouse For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (01-04-2015),SuperGranny  (02-04-2015)

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    ergh playdough in carpet is the worst