+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Oh my god! I got on the scales this morning and I'm 60.5!!! I can't believe it! Gym and walking and eating is giving me great results.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (08-03-2015),HappyBovinexx  (08-03-2015),Mamasupial  (08-03-2015),New Hope  (08-03-2015),RobinSparkles  (08-03-2015),SuperGranny  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Havent read all the replies. Is it to late to join in? I'm sick of my body the way it is. I was at an okay/average wieght (79-82) for my height before being pregnant and then lost wieght due to morning sickness and managed to stay at around 70-74 until DD was about 6 months old. Then with PPD I just stopped going outside and started snacking and boom now im in the bigger 90s

Been walking more lately and getting out more now so ready to kick some *** and loose some wieght!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaraMum For This Useful Post:

Best Things  (08-03-2015),Kcspack  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by RaraMum View Post
    Havent read all the replies. Is it to late to join in? I'm sick of my body the way it is. I was at an okay/average wieght (79-82) for my height before being pregnant and then lost wieght due to morning sickness and managed to stay at around 70-74 until DD was about 6 months old. Then with PPD I just stopped going outside and started snacking and boom now im in the bigger 90s

Been walking more lately and getting out more now so ready to kick some *** and loose some wieght!
    It's never too late!

I'm sorry to hear about your struggle with PPD. We can all kick butt together.

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

definitely come join us
    @Best Things - well done !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please join?

I have so far lost around 12kg (baby weight from my two babies) I am hoping to lose another 10-15 kilos. I am now down to 79kg wanting to get down hopefully to 65kg.

I have been going for walks with the girls but I really need to cut down on the soft drinks and snacks, I wish my blender didn't blow up I will need to buy a new one to make fruit smoothies.

Look forward to us all sharing our weightloss journey!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay thankyou! My biggest struggle is actually getting off my bum to exercise. I mostly eat healthy but snack alot too. Ive lived in Brisbane for around 4 years now and still cannot deal with the damn humidity (after coming from inland with the dry heat) and I hate sweating so I often rethink going for a walk by the time I open the back door in the morning lol. But went for a big walk to the skate park and the water front with DSS this arvo to watch him scooter around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yay thankyou! My biggest struggle is actually getting off my bum to exercise. I mostly eat healthy but snack alot too. Ive lived in Brisbane for around 4 years now and still cannot deal with the damn humidity (after coming from inland with the dry heat) and I hate sweating so I often rethink going for a walk by the time I open the back door in the morning lol. But went for a big walk to the skate park and the water front with DSS this arvo to watch him scooter around
    I'm in Brisbane too and I found walking this morning at about 7am it wasn't nearly as bad heat wise, however I'm going to try for 6-6.30 purely because there's more of a breeze and I also hate sweating Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Same here! I'm in brissy but I'm from inland too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in Brisbane too!
    I go walking in the evening around 5:30-6

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've planned out my food and snacks carefully this week so hopefully that makes a difference. I do a lot of high intensity exercise - 2 bootcamps, an FTS class, boxing and run every week. I always thought the bootcamps were good because it's always something different but some cardio and strength so not something my body can adapt to.
    Last edited by MordecaiAliVanAllenO'Shea; 08-03-2015 at 20:14.