hoping someone can help me! I'm hoping I'll be pregnant this cycle but that would put my due date about a week before my top cover waiting period is up with HCF. I'm planning on moving to BUPA soon I think.
Has anyone ever been in this situation and tried to negotiate with their PHI provider??? What did they say, who was it?
We could have waited until next month but that would put me due around Christmas which I don't want and I also don't want another summer baby! So if it's not this month we will have to wait months before trying and I really don't want that but I also really don't want to go to our public hospital, it's awful there!