+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Child Support HELP!!!

XH put in an application to pay CS.
    It was aporoved but somehow the first payment date has been pushed back to the 8th of April.
    Centrelink has reduced my family tax, a, b & rent assistance by 220 a fornight to account for XHs up & coming CS payments.
    How are we supposed to live for the next 5 weeks? Or more if he decides not to pay? What a joke! I've tried to call him to see if he will back pay a portion (even just the 660 centrelink is taking off us) but he wont answer my calls. Advice please x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Any news berrydelicious? I'm going through the same thing. Sucks living on 200 dollars.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes CSA are collecting on our behalf. We tried private collection and 2 weeks later were still going back and fourth about payments. Was easier to hand that job off to CSA that way if he doesnt like the payment period or amount or doesnt pay on time or anything.. CSA can deal with it.

So yes, between now & then we are living off under 200 a week (which has to cover petrol, food, medical expenses & bills)

Will be good once CS starts coming through (extra 250 p/wk at this stage)

XH has under declared his earnings which im not even going to bother addressing right now. Tax man will sort that mess out.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BerryDelicious For This Useful Post:

AngelicHobgoblin  (20-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I sympathize with you. It's tough waiting. I have already written out a months worth of food shopping to spend that money on so it isn't too hard during the month. At very least the cupboards will be stocked!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelicHobgoblin For This Useful Post:

BerryDelicious  (20-03-2015)