+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    A local girl here started a FB page. A few friends shared her page and said that she was good at what she did and BOOM! Her days are full. I think that could possibly be a great avenue for you to explore.

Also think about apart from having regulars- can you set aside a few hours per week to do exit cleans on rentals? If so, go around and see your local real estates so they can pass your details on to leaving clients. I would DEFINITELY pay good money for an excellent exit clean on this house when we leave. Moving is stressful enough without having to worry about every smudge and smear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for all the great replies. I may do the facebook page and will do a letterbox drop. Had a phonecall this morning so thats a good start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would put it on your bss page on Facebook. I always see them pop up and have heaps of comments so I don't think u can go wrong there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister cleans. She started when her youngest started school. She asked a her friend who was a cleaner to refer her any jobs to her if she was unable to do them. Within a few weeks she was fully booked 5 days per week. She can be choosy now and has a minimum 2 hour booking, she does 2 jobs per day during school hours. She is at the stage where she is able to take on jobs in new houses only, so easier to clean and keep clean. She likes to use enjo products so takes her own stuff to each job. She charges $30 p/h. She does not work school holidays.

She tells people she is a cleaner not a maid, so floors have to be tidy, she isn't there to tidy a lounge room or bedroom before she cleans it. She is very forthright and up front about what she will and wont do...no folding stuff, no picking up piles of toys, no making beds etc. One woman asked her to pick up the dog poo in the back yard instead of mopping one day. She straight out said no. She has dropped one person who's house was too messy to do a proper clean without first tidying every thing up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow $500 very expensive