+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Vogue Mumma View Post
    Oh wow!! I wonder why you would have been told that??!!!
    So all I did was book through the hospital, taking along a referral from GP and my Medicare card.
    As far as I know I'm not high risk and never have been...(or haven't been told).
    I just called them and you are right!!! Bit of wrong info from the middie there. Sheesh!
    They said it is all bulk billed but that you do bloods on the same day. Did you have to wait a few days for results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im not high risk and had one totally bulk billed. Infact the sonographer was freaking out thinking I wouldnt get an NT scan as I was further along than expected. I had it two dayd after my dating scan and paid nothing for either (and all was well)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by berniegirl View Post
    I just called them and you are right!!! Bit of wrong info from the middie there. Sheesh!
    They said it is all bulk billed but that you do bloods on the same day. Did you have to wait a few days for results?
    Yes my results got sent straight through to the Antenatal Clinic at Sutherland Hospital and I got them the next week at my checkup.
    I can't believe how many different things you get told , you'd think everyone would be on the same page!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in WA, but I just had the 10 week blood test and wasn't charged for it, and when I booked in for my NT scan, I was told it would be bulk billed - and this was after my doctor warned me it might cost something! Pretty stoked about that.