+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely call for benefits could be around 700 a fortnight you get. They only pay you from the day you hand in forms with no back pay. So hurry hurry.

I'll pm you some tips and tricks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awsome thanks for that 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was the same, had built up the 'perfect' life, house, pets etc. left it all. But it's not what matters and it's not what your son will remember growing up. He'll only remember how happy you were and how loved he was. My childhood was an unhappy one thanks to my parents staying in their unhappy relationship, and I didn't want the same for my daughter. Financially you'll be ok - with your benefits plus part time work you may have to budget a bit more but it's totally worth it and doable. I've since taken on a mortgage so I'm in a different situation now but when I was renting my little shoebox, haha, we were totally comfortable financially. But like a previous poster said, get on it soon so your payments come in you can do this. You've taken a massive step in the right direction and I promise you will be ok! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption

Default New Single Mum

Hi ZoeG, welcome

I'm a single mum to three boys and I know how scary it is to be on your own with very little money, facing the great unknown.

The important thing is to be organised, believe in yourself (that's one I still have to remind myself) and surround yourself with a supportive network of family/friends- Bub Hub is really great for that

Where are you based? Feel free to PM me anytime x

You can definitely do this! It's always hard in the beginning when there are so many challenges and anxieties- but you will do fine and before you know it will be settled into your own, happy groove
    Last edited by KiWolf; 04-03-2015 at 07:30.