+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I just reread your op.
    By mother and baby ward do you mean a mental health ward for acute patients?
    If I understand it would be very hard to get well enough to get out on your own.
    Can I suggest that you make a appointment with a centre link social worker about being put on the disability pension and getting some support workers (the have list of places that will help ) to find someone to help you and your family (if that is what you want) move into a unit of some kind. Maybe your hubby could apply for carers. This would give you both enough to live on your own. You could still study if you choose to and you could get extra support from your uni.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

ABigDeepBreath  (07-04-2015),GrabbyCrabby  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im not pregnant again and nevwr said i was. Im a genuine person whos had no one on my side and have been sent around in circles with no real help. Thats why i post here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey OP I'm confused, just read all of this post and you said you are pregnant, now you aren't?

I can understand living with inlaws would be hard work but as others have stated moving out isn't hard, you can do it! I am on Centerlink parenting payment at the moment, my DS has special needs so I'll be at home for quite a while longer. My DH is temporarily unemployed and we just manage living in a rental house with 3 kids one with sn, it can be done! You just have to budget quite a bit and go without some things but it's definitely doable. It's better than the alternative especially as you don't like living in that environment, just go without some stuff and you'll get by.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Meccamega View Post
    Im not pregnant again and nevwr said i was. Im a genuine person whos had no one on my side and have been sent around in circles with no real help. Thats why i post here
    What sort of help do you want?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    The way you have written your posts then failed to correct anyone confused us.

You would be getting parenting payment, your partner would be getting the dole plus you would be getting FTB. You should be able to afford something very basic. Like LoveHeresHere I'm wondering what support you want. You've been living with your inlaws for an extended period while your partner still hasn't got a job 2 years later. He needs to get work. Period.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Beck87  (07-04-2015),Chillies  (07-04-2015),waterlily  (07-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    if youre not pregnant again then try to get work, I know its not ideal but it means you can get out and tell your husband to get over himself, get off his *** and get work also

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We're trying to help you, but you're not giving us much to work with.

You've been with your inlaws for 2 years, and your DH hasn't worked in that time. WHY? There are plenty of jobs out there that will help you get by until he finds the job he wants.
    You are not working either. WHY?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My MIL is taking time of work, so constantly nagged and bossed around. I'm SERIOUSLY sick of biting my tongue with this rude *****

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My MIL is taking time of work, so constantly nagged and bossed around. I'm SERIOUSLY sick of biting my tongue with this rude *****
    Any luck with finding work?

I think you should really try to make a plan to leave your MIL's.

At the end of the day it's her house so you can't do anything about her taking time off and nagging you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yadot For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (25-04-2015),ThenThereWereThree  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would LOVE to ask if I could judge and interfere with my MILs personal life