+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That is awesome! I'm not sure if I'd have the balls to do it but I applaud the Mum!

Well done to the mum!

I agree with a PP about the maturity and ability of complex decision making of a teenager.
    The boy repeatedly did this to her. He was asked to stop. The girl complained to the teacher. SHE was told to ignore it - the boy wasn't told to stop??
    The boy continued to do it. The girl sat there, being pushed to breaking point.

As an adult have you ever gotten so frustrated by something, so angry over something that you have said or done something you regret? Why expect a teenager to compose herself so much better?

I'm sure the boy has learnt more of a lesson from this than he would have if he were simply "told off" by a teacher.

How much sexual assault does one need to put up with before it is appropriate to react?
    I'm surprised the teacher in this situation didn't come out with the old "hes just doing it because he likes you".

I wish I had of been better at standing up for myself when I was a teenager. Instead I did feel like I had to sit there quietly and cop what I was dealt.
    Who do you think has a harder time being happy, trusting and loving others now? Him, or me? All because I didnt want to get a detention at school

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinky Doo For This Useful Post:

MummaCat  (03-03-2015)