+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The beginning of reality now

Hi, I found this forum so helpful when I did my first STIM cycle and thankfully now have my precious baby girl! I have since had 3 failed cycles (2 frozen and one fresh). I have taken bloods and diff medication in the hope that this STIM may actually produce one healthy sibling for my baby girl. I am going in for my transfer in 14 hours and just feel so numb. Everything begins now-the stress, looking for signs, worrying about finding spots of blood, worrying about what any cramping could mean even though my meds actually cause this themselves. The only thing keeping me from crashing is my daughter. How is it that life begins to evolve around your biological clock, the quality of sperm, timing of meds, quality of embies and what you could be doing to decrease chances? I hate each week passing because this means that another birthday is coming around and this could affect my chances for conceiving. I am currently 36, but feel like an 86 year old!

I jus wanted to share my feelings with other women ho do actually understand what I am feeling, because although loved ones try to help, you still feel so alone...

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can totally relate @jyork. I actually could have written your post on relation to the feelings and stress.

We are hoping to give our DD a sibling with a frozen trfs in a couple of weeks.
    She was the result of 2 stim cycles and the 4th embryo transferred (3 fresh, 1 frozen) 2 years a go.
    We did a fresh stim in Jan which resulted in a BFN and one frostie. Hoping that this is our baby.

I'm on the March IVF/FET thread also if you'd like to come and share this journey with some wonderful supportive ladies.

I hope all went well with your transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I can understand completely. We are also trying for baby no 2 and it feels like I'm holding my breat, praying it will work.
    I'm due to start a new stim cycle next month and I'm dreading it. Our last cycle was a pretty poor result. 1 emby left - BFN. My age is playing on my mind as I'm 37 and FS said my eggs are not great.

Good luck during the 2ww. I hope you get a lovely surprise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lillac,

Thanks s much for the response. What does FS stand for? I really hope both of or embies actually work this time. I think we all deserve a break!

And Juzzabelle, thanks for the support. I love this forum and I hope you get some great news very soon too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I would let you ladies know that things have not worked out again. I am devastated. I just found pinky discharge and I know this is bad news. I have been so careful. I feel so drained. When my dr told me that this blastocyst was an "early day 5" I knew this was a bad sign, but I was told to be positive. I just feel so lost. Sorry for the negativity-just feeling so down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by jyork View Post
    Just thought I would let you ladies know that things have not worked out again. I am devastated. I just found pinky discharge and I know this is bad news. I have been so careful. I feel so drained. When my dr told me that this blastocyst was an "early day 5" I knew this was a bad sign, but I was told to be positive. I just feel so lost. Sorry for the negativity-just feeling so down.
    Hey there, is it just a bit of discharge or a full on bleed? If it's just a bit of pink discharge I wouldn't count you out yet

Hang in there, sorry you're feeling alone (saw your post in another thread).