+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mums to be in Brisbane!

Hello Ladies,
    Firstly Congratulations on your pregnancy!!
    My name is Sophie and I am currently in my third year, studying a dual degree in Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Queensland.
    As part of my course I must complete 20 continuity of care experiences; which involves creating an ongoing relationship between myself the student, and you the woman, from early pregnancy, through to the immediate weeks following the birth. This is achieved by attending antenatal and postnatal appointments with you, as well as being present for the labour and birth! As the student, I do not replace your primary care provider; I am simply there to learn, be a familiar face and provide extra support to you and your family through this ongoing relationship.

I am a very caring and down to earth person that is passionate about midwifery and ensuring women have an enjoyable pregnancy journey. My placement hospital is the Royal Brisbane and Women's hospital; however i can attend most hospitals in the Brisbane area!
    If you are interested or simply want more information, do not hesitate to message me! i greatly appreciate you allowing me to be apart of such a special journey! Hope to hear from you soon!
    Thank you, Sophie
    email: sophie_06_@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sophie, I live in just south of Brisbane and I'm attending Logan Hospital. I'm just about to turn 14 wks with Twins. So far everything is lining up for a natural vaginal delivery. Does any of this suit your training situation?
    Cat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cat,
    Thank you so much for your reply! Congratulations on twins, that is very exciting! Whether you have a vaginal delivery or a cesarean, they all count and are a wonderful learning experience for me! If you would like any more information or think you may be interested, flick me email.
    Thank you again,
    Sophie
    sophie_06_@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Email sent