Closed Thread
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am so full. We've just had lunch at the German Arms Hotel in Hahndorf. I think my schnitzel will last me for the rest of the day. Glad we made the trip up there, even though it's not a big one.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by deku View Post
    Feeling alone. I really wish that being into natural/attachment/crunchy parenting wasn't also associated with being anti-vax/anti-medicine/anti-science It's so hard to find a parenting chat group where I actually fit in!
    Clearly the whole "mommy wars" saga needs a new faction called "Evidence based parenting" that would just neatly encompass everything I believe and we could all hang out and get along and wear special hats or something
    We are out there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by deku View Post
    Feeling alone. I really wish that being into natural/attachment/crunchy parenting wasn't also associated with being anti-vax/anti-medicine/anti-science It's so hard to find a parenting chat group where I actually fit in!
    Clearly the whole "mommy wars" saga needs a new faction called "Evidence based parenting" that would just neatly encompass everything I believe and we could all hang out and get along and wear special hats or something
    As long as it's not a tin foil hat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am laughing at my husband. He was trying to describe one of my daughters daycare teachers and I knew he meant the one who is absolutely stunning but he was playing down her features ("I think she has blonde hair, or maybe light brown" "yeah I guess she's fairly thin") to make it seem like he wasn't checking her out haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    We should be friends
    Quote Originally Posted by just her chameleon View Post
    Gosh I could have written this post word for word I am so lonely, the loneliest I have ever been in 6.5yrs of parenting
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    We are out there
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    As long as it's not a tin foil hat!
    Aw thanks guys, I'm feeling significantly less alone now! (Now, why can't you all live within 5km of me so we could hang out?!)
    @just her chameleon - That's no good You're welcome to PM me if you want to chat (I know online doesn't compare to a good real life friend though, I wish I had that too!)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to deku For This Useful Post:

just her chameleon  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling lonely and miserable . 14 yrs together tomorrow and Dh just said he's too busy to go out for lunch . Can't do dinner as he's working ... Pfft. Over it .. Why are some men so selfish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    I am so full. We've just had lunch at the German Arms Hotel in Hahndorf. I think my schnitzel will last me for the rest of the day. Glad we made the trip up there, even though it's not a big one.
    What brings you to Adelaide?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Relieved! We sold out house! Yay no more opens!!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (16-03-2015),GlitterFarts  (18-03-2015),HeavenBlue  (16-03-2015),LoveLivesHere  (16-03-2015),New Hope  (18-03-2015)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    That's so cool! I love the German Arms. Did you happen to find the fudge shop as well?
    @A-Squared that's awesome news! Congratulations!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am thinking I may be the luckiest girl in the world. I have an amazing partner who made sure I had an awesome weekend since she couldn't be here for my birthday today (darn work conference). We did a tour of The Quarantine Station, had yummy chinese food and went to Taronga Zoo where I got to feed giraffes (my favourite animals)!! She left me little post it notes all over the house for me to find while she is away. I got another charm for my bracelet and my first Spanish birthday cake so now I'm really part of the family haha. She organised some friends to take me to dinner tonight.

I am just really lucky

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (18-03-2015)