Closed Thread
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 312
  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,728
    Thanks
    15,148
    Thanked
    11,353
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am on the phone listening to dd pack. Apparently she has the phone in her back pocket. She is talking every now.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    2,187
    Thanks
    685
    Thanked
    751
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Trying to find a fairly easy recipe so I can try and make my own hot cross buns this Easter.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,803
    Thanks
    2,012
    Thanked
    2,685
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I am on the phone listening to dd pack. Apparently she has the phone in her back pocket. She is talking every now.
    Does she know that she's got you on the phone? That's kinda a sweet thing to do.

    And thanks for my hugs - I needed them.

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,728
    Thanks
    15,148
    Thanked
    11,353
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    Does she know that she's got you on the phone? That's kinda a sweet thing to do.

    And thanks for my hugs - I needed them.
    Yeah she knows. She need me to be there even if we were talking. I have hung now as I had to cook dinner. It's not that unusual in this house.

    I think misses the overwhelming noise of our house.

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,803
    Thanks
    2,012
    Thanked
    2,685
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Yeah she knows. She need me to be there even if we were talking. I have hung now as I had to cook dinner. It's not that unusual in this house.

    I think misses the overwhelming noise of our house.
    It would certainly be a change for her. How is the move going?

    I am blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. A friend of ours has offered to pick my boys up from mil and take them to cc tomorrow to give her a break. I know she says she is fine looking after them but I figure she isn't used to it so why not take advantage of the time alone. And I think it's good for the boys routine.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

    LoveLivesHere  (09-03-2015)

  7. #206
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,728
    Thanks
    15,148
    Thanked
    11,353
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    It would certainly be a change for her. How is the move going?

    I am blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. A friend of ours has offered to pick my boys up from mil and take them to cc tomorrow to give her a break. I know she says she is fine looking after them but I figure she isn't used to it so why not take advantage of the time alone. And I think it's good for the boys routine.
    Good from what I hear.

    That is lovely thing for friend to do.

    How is your hubby doing? I have been thinking about you both.

  8. #207
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    1,623
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked
    804
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling so many emotions after watching the BBC documentary India's Daughter. Mostly I'm peeved off!!

  9. #208
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,803
    Thanks
    2,012
    Thanked
    2,685
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Good from what I hear.

    That is lovely thing for friend to do.

    How is your hubby doing? I have been thinking about you both.
    Going ok, ecg and bloods are improving. If we lived local to the hospital he would be allowed home tomorrow but because we live in the sticks he has to stay longer.

    Depending on what the dr says tomorrow I may go home for a few days. Dh now has an iPad so he's entertained.

  10. #209
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,728
    Thanks
    15,148
    Thanked
    11,353
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    Going ok, ecg and bloods are improving. If we lived local to the hospital he would be allowed home tomorrow but because we live in the sticks he has to stay longer.

    Depending on what the dr says tomorrow I may go home for a few days. Dh now has an iPad so he's entertained.
    Glad to hear he is doing well.

  11. #210
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,728
    Thanks
    15,148
    Thanked
    11,353
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am trying to decide if my red rooster chips are off (freshly cooked). Or if the b 12 injection I just had has made everything taste funny. Anyhow the are disappointing yuck.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
GymbaROO
GymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available Australia-wide. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!