Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Looks amazing! What's the secret?
    In a bucket I put:

1/4 cup bi-carb
    1/4 cup white vinegar
    1 tbs (or thereabouts) of dishwashing liquid
    Few drops of eucalyptus oil (to cover up the vinegar smell, but you can use whatever you want really)
    Fill the bucket with hot water and hey presto.

I went through about 4-5 buckets of water just mopping our downstairs (upstairs is carpeted thank God!) and the bathrooms. It took me at least 2 hours, but I could literally see the dirt coming off as i mopped. We've had massive issues with these tiles since we moved in as no matter how often I mopped, they were never clean. They're like dirt magnets.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (03-03-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am confused about how the interest on our home loan works. If the rate hasn't gone up and I have put the equivalent of over 1 whole extra payment onto the home loan during the month, why is the interest charged the highest it's ever been?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I am confused about how the interest on our home loan works. If the rate hasn't gone up and I have put the equivalent of over 1 whole extra payment onto the home loan during the month, why is the interest charged the highest it's ever been?
    I don't have a home loan but this doesn't make sense to me either

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I *think* you have to call your mortgage lender and request they lower the interest rate. From memory- the interest rate of a home loan will always rise with a rate rise, but never fall unless you request it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Finally on antibiotics 🎉

I am also trying to get used to the size of my new phone, it's huge!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I am cutting out stupid paper people.. who on earth picked this as a craft for playgroup tomorrow?! Arghhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleyoop View Post
    I'm feeling so guilty, thinking it's selfish to want a bit of time to myself and worried that DS will struggle, he's had his mummy around the whole time but I think he needs it and so do I. Then I get a day with DP when he's off work to relax. My study has taken such a back seat so I need to get back into it.
    Why do I have to feel so bad! Lol. It seems so silly to feel so nervous and guilty doesn't it?
    I'm always with Dd and I thought she would be sad when I dropped her off the first time, she practically ran away from me! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    Friggen angry....my friend is backyard breeder shopping while I open my house to dogs on death row. I had a pup here she wanted and I gave her first choice but she said she had too much on her mind.....so another friend adopted pup and now she decides she's ready, she cracks it at me because the pup has been adopted! Ffs...we can't hold pups, we need to rehome them asap so we can save more from death row....so now she's looking at backyard breeders and I'm mad as!
    ...happy! I managed to educate her and she's going to wait until the perfect foster pup comes along

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ozeymumof5 For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (03-03-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kind of devastated. All of the things I've been looking forward to/excited about for the immediate future were swiftly pulled out from under me today. I just want to cry. So I'll give myself another day to process, then I'll have to pick myself up, put my head down & get on with what I need to do, even though I never wanted to do it. Argh. Being an adult is really hard sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Horrified at DS's latest nappy change time behaviour. As soon as his nappy is off he pulls his legs right back with them spread open and open-hand slaps his little boy bits. It is quite forceful to as the slap sound is very audible. After I got his nappy back on, this turns into a closed fist hit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

azelqra  (04-03-2015)