Closed Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Sick of whinging but OMG I just want to be well again. I'm coughing so much I am choking and gagging and I just want to vomit. I'm going to the Dr tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Grateful that I took one last look in the mirror on the way out the door this morning. As it turns out I had, what I can only assume was dried avocado on the end of my nose from DS's lunch. That could have been über embarrassing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    Grateful that I took one last look in the mirror on the way out the door this morning. As it turns out I had, what I can only assume was dried avocado on the end of my nose from DS's lunch. That could have been über embarrassing.
    Lol, that's funny! I went to the corner shop thismorning and when I got home and washed my hands I noticed I had a bit of black plastic stuck under my eye from my cheap sunnies..... I wonder if it was there when I was chatting to the shop keeper lol...embarrassing!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ozeymumof5 For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (02-03-2015)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i hope you find some help at the doctors. not good to be so unwell. take care, marie. ps, for merryR, sorry it didn't pick up the quote, i thought it would.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freaking out about putting DS into childcare for 1 day a week.
    Sounds selfish but gives me a break and helps me get back into my study.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleyoop View Post
    Freaking out about putting DS into childcare for 1 day a week.
    Sounds selfish but gives me a break and helps me get back into my study.
    I have done exactly the same thing as you for exactly the same reasons, I felt really guilty at first but Dd loves it now and I get a little bit of me time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

Hasselhoff  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    I have done exactly the same thing as you for exactly the same reasons, I felt really guilty at first but Dd loves it now and I get a little bit of me time.
    I'm feeling so guilty, thinking it's selfish to want a bit of time to myself and worried that DS will struggle, he's had his mummy around the whole time but I think he needs it and so do I. Then I get a day with DP when he's off work to relax. My study has taken such a back seat so I need to get back into it.
    Why do I have to feel so bad! Lol. It seems so silly to feel so nervous and guilty doesn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling sad. I completed a course on photography and offered my family pics and they've all gone and paid for professional ones . I must admit I'm slack at finding the time to edit however I'm a single mum and don't get the time needed to edit. Also I'm sure if I was paid some sort of incentive it'd be enough motivation to do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am so sore and achy. I'm doing a big clean and I've found a way to clean my tiles like I haven't been able to for nearly 3 years. It's back breaking work, but they are coming up so good. I've only got a little bit left to go, but my back is aching, my hands are getting small blisters from the mop and I'm hot and sweaty. Here is a before and after picture in case anyone is interested

Before: (the white patch is from a piece of furniture that's been there for 2 years+)
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1425279022.249231.jpg

After:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1425279050.368973.jpg

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (02-03-2015),TheGooch  (02-03-2015)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    I am so sore and achy. I'm doing a big clean and I've found a way to clean my tiles like I haven't been able to for nearly 3 years. It's back breaking work, but they are coming up so good. I've only got a little bit left to go, but my back is aching, my hands are getting small blisters from the mop and I'm hot and sweaty. Here is a before and after picture in case anyone is interested

Before: (the white patch is from a piece of furniture that's been there for 2 years+)
    Attachment 67890

After:
    Attachment 67891
    Looks amazing! What's the secret?