+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd prefer to get them done in Aus too. I get all my tattoos in Australia to support our artists and to get quality work so it would be the same for bewbs too.
    Just seems that as fast as money comes in, it goes just as fast and there is always something 'more important' to save for... Perhaps I should start a secret savings!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Know this is an old thread but still quite active so thought id would share. Sorry in advance for the long post. 5 days post bilateral breast augmentation and abdominoplasty (Boob job and tummy tuck) and its still surreal.
    History... 2 babies but limited breast feeding left me with B cups but very uneven breasts. Substantial muscle loss on one side along with excess skin and overhang of stomach were all making me very self conscious.

Process... After speaking with friends i got the name of a local surgeon (Perth) and made an appointment. At that first appointment it was recommended i have an augmentation (not lift) and tummy tuck. The price was scarey.
    5500 boobs
    6000 tummy
    1500 implants
    3000 anaesthesiologist
    7000 hospital
    NO WAY so started looking at overseas and whilst cheaper it wasn't much so once you factored in the 3 weeks accommodation and living expenses the surgeons said were necessary plus time away from family. In the meantime perth surgeon had lodged paperwork with medicare to procure item numbers. Luckily because of size discrepancies medicare agreed to contribute and then health fund had to as well. So in short hospital fully covered, and about 3000 back. So still alot but not as much as it was going to be.

Proceedure..decided to get round textured, silicon gel. Size ultimately was left up to surgeon as symmetry was the issue. I wanted slightly bigger than what i had but not huge or unnatural. Initially he thought 2 different size implants would work best but he ended up using the same with different techniques (under muscle vs dual plane?). 325cc

Recovery... As i said day 5 so still to soon really. In hospital 3 full days with drains in. Was meant to be 2 days but drains were still flushing out loads so kept me in longer. Pain relief intravenously for 24 hrs then just oral panadol and tremadol. Now home just panadol and panadol forte. No pain at incision sites but do have back pain. Think that is more tummy than boob related. In terms of how they feel its like they are engorged. Hot hard tight HUGE but not painful. I have been told they will go down over the next two months and cant wait because at the moment they feel too big. Don't feel plastic but they dont feel like mine yet.

Hope i have answered all the ops questions. Sure i took the long way round. In hindsight im glad i stayed in oz. i was pretty stressed leading up to it and cant fathom adding international flights, a foreign language and no family support into the equation.

BS

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright spark For This Useful Post:

3Rreg  (03-04-2015),almai  (11-04-2015),KitiK  (02-04-2015),LoCo  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by almai View Post
    Ps. I just realised this is an old thread... :/
    Nah, it's not that old. I class a 1 year+ thread as old...

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Hollywood;8146012]I already know where I'm getting mine done, Dr Chris Moss in Toorak (Melbourne), he's a plastic surgeon. A girl I worked with had it done there and she looked great (and, incidentally, she used to be a Zoo Mag model...lol). He's a bit more expensive but I'm happy to pay for good quality.

Isn't he the husband of that women (name escapes me) in the first series of Real Housewives of Melbourne?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    [QUOTE=Missbear;8147301]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I already know where I'm getting mine done, Dr Chris Moss in Toorak (Melbourne), he's a plastic surgeon. A girl I worked with had it done there and she looked great (and, incidentally, she used to be a Zoo Mag model...lol). He's a bit more expensive but I'm happy to pay for good quality.

Isn't he the husband of that women (name escapes me) in the first series of Real Housewives of Melbourne?
    Oh really? I have no idea, I don't watch it

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Missbear;8147301]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I already know where I'm getting mine done, Dr Chris Moss in Toorak (Melbourne), he's a plastic surgeon. A girl I worked with had it done there and she looked great (and, incidentally, she used to be a Zoo Mag model...lol). He's a bit more expensive but I'm happy to pay for good quality.

Yep he is... She was so awful, im glad she didn't come back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bright spark View Post
    Know this is an old thread but still quite active so thought id would share. Sorry in advance for the long post. 5 days post bilateral breast augmentation and abdominoplasty (Boob job and tummy tuck) and its still surreal.
    History... 2 babies but limited breast feeding left me with B cups but very uneven breasts. Substantial muscle loss on one side along with excess skin and overhang of stomach were all making me very self conscious.

Process... After speaking with friends i got the name of a local surgeon (Perth) and made an appointment. At that first appointment it was recommended i have an augmentation (not lift) and tummy tuck. The price was scarey.
    5500 boobs
    6000 tummy
    1500 implants
    3000 anaesthesiologist
    7000 hospital
    NO WAY so started looking at overseas and whilst cheaper it wasn't much so once you factored in the 3 weeks accommodation and living expenses the surgeons said were necessary plus time away from family. In the meantime perth surgeon had lodged paperwork with medicare to procure item numbers. Luckily because of size discrepancies medicare agreed to contribute and then health fund had to as well. So in short hospital fully covered, and about 3000 back. So still alot but not as much as it was going to be.

Proceedure..decided to get round textured, silicon gel. Size ultimately was left up to surgeon as symmetry was the issue. I wanted slightly bigger than what i had but not huge or unnatural. Initially he thought 2 different size implants would work best but he ended up using the same with different techniques (under muscle vs dual plane?). 325cc

Recovery... As i said day 5 so still to soon really. In hospital 3 full days with drains in. Was meant to be 2 days but drains were still flushing out loads so kept me in longer. Pain relief intravenously for 24 hrs then just oral panadol and tremadol. Now home just panadol and panadol forte. No pain at incision sites but do have back pain. Think that is more tummy than boob related. In terms of how they feel its like they are engorged. Hot hard tight HUGE but not painful. I have been told they will go down over the next two months and cant wait because at the moment they feel too big. Don't feel plastic but they dont feel like mine yet.

Hope i have answered all the ops questions. Sure i took the long way round. In hindsight im glad i stayed in oz. i was pretty stressed leading up to it and cant fathom adding international flights, a foreign language and no family support into the equation.

BS
    Can I ask which Dr? Thanks for all your info 💕

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1428675632.084377.jpg

Saw this come up on fb today. Anyone had any experience?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Someone made a comment about this company back on page 2...
    My research has slackend off a little with working extra hours at the moment but my hrs will cut back again soon so I'll have more time to Google Boooobies....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by almai View Post
    Attachment 69184

Saw this come up on fb today. Anyone had any experience?
    I have friends that have been there and are really happy with the experience.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

almai  (11-04-2015)