+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    She'll just have to get over it. I agree with the others - where does she think her grandchildren came from

I feel for you though, I've had it happen twice. Once the first time I ever met ex H's mum. Yeah, that went down well... She literally walked in and yelled "OMG ARE YOU HAVING S3X?!" O.o

And the second time the first day DH and I moved into our house - he had just flown home from work too and his Dad rocked up without calling first and knocked on the door (which is right next to our bedroom). We didn't hear him for a good 10 minutes before we realised! He didn't say anything but was all miffed about it and apparently went around telling the rest of the family! After DH's uncle told him it was his own fault for not asking if he could come over, he shut up. He's over it now but we never mentioned it to him!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (23-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Well that's awkward

This would have to be the best incentive ever for someone to try harder to get a job and find their own place to live.

I wouldn't be surprised if the government gets inspired by this as a strategy to get people off the dole? Unemployed - well no dole for 6 months and you will have to witness "private happy times" between people you know and see regularly every 3 months until you do get a job to keep receiving payments.
    Last edited by clbj; 23-02-2015 at 17:11.

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

I get that she would be embarrassed (and you too) ... but its happened. Time for her to get over it. Its not like you were doing anything wrong - its a normal, healthy part of a relationship.

She had sex to have you too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Has she come home yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is embarrassing, but I think your mum needs to get over it. I'm going to repeat what has already been said. Where does she think her grandchildren came from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wouldn't of been too embarrassed, you're human... Humans have s e x! My mum would've just laughed it off and moved on.
    I probably would've got mad the mood got ruined

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive had it happen once by a friend of DF who was leaching off him and had been staying with him for free for over a year because he "couldn't find a job" (didnt try, felt everything was beneath him).

He never knocked and always invited himself in, so it was his own doing.

I was mortified (DF found it hilarious).
    Anyway, I decided to let it go, said sorry once even though iy t wasnt my fault.
    He acted like it was no big deal.
    I then heard him telling everyone.
    So amongst other reasons, I kicked him out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha oh dear. You will never look at the back patio table the same ever again LOL She may never eat off it either

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4LeafClover For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (23-02-2015),FrothyFrog  (23-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh noooooo!! LOL. She'll live through it, it's nothing shameful.

My Mum busted me and my ex years and years ago in my room when I still lived there.
    She came in to hand me my washing after I said I was sick and going to bed (ex came in through the window), it scared the **** out of her, she really thought I'd be asleep. She ended up laughing it off and just asked me not to lie to her, she never would've come in had she known he was over..

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had it happen once, with my now dh when he still lived at home during uni holidays. His mate walked into his room but I don't think he saw anything luckily. I was pretty mortified at the time.

My poor sister though, my dad dropped into her house the other day to help with something and the door was open and no one was answering. He knocked on the bathroom door and she crapped herself and had to ask him to hide in the kitchen so she could get dressed as she was naked and hubby was in the shower. Then he went home and told mum that he thought they must have been having a sexy shower, which was then discussed with my sisters too. She was so embarrassed, saying she had been doing her hair after her shower and hubby had jumped in - and pointing out that her 16 month old was also in the room with them so there was no chance!!