+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default What does your cleaner do?

In 2 hours what can your cleaner get through...

Just wondering what's reasonsble?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My cleaner would be able to clean my kitchen, bathroom, mop and sweep the whole house. Maybe more depending on how clean it already was

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine does 3 hrs a fortnight & does kitchen, 2 bathrooms/toilets, all dusting, & vacuums/mops the whole house.. Sometimes if she has time to spare she'll add in some windows or whatever

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a cleaner come for the first time the other day. In 2 hours she vacuumed (2 bed), mopped, cleaned bathroom and toilet, cleaned bedroom windows, dusted, cleaned kitchen- wiped bench tops, done washing up, cleaned on top of range hood, wiped over fridge, cleaned stove top. Would have done our oven but its broken so no point as we need a new one. Next week she said she will bring supplies to clean our windows too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks for replies.

This week she did very light clean of kitchen, bathroom (already mostly clean), vacced DS room, cleaned windows in lounge and dining, cleaned bin cupboard and swept and mopped kitchen/lounge floors.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    When i had a cleaner, she would do 2hrs one week and 3 the next. She would strip the beds and remake, sort kiddos room out, clean toilet and bathroom, vacuum all the areas, mop all the areas, do washing if it was there plus folding if there, dishes, windows. On her 3hr week, she would do the skirting boards and small things that needed to get done. She would also stay longer coz she really enjoyed cleaning. I always told her just to do the basics ie floors, bathroom and toilet and the rest was up to her.

She was fantastic but she moved back overseas to be near to her other children. We get postcards from her on the holidays but we dont have an address to send her any back. There were also times she stayed for 5 or 6hrs as i was extremely sick and she didnt want kiddo to wake me up from sleeping. I told her she didnt have to do that but she always chose to do it. I miss coming home to her.