+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sammymac View Post
    Good luck to everyone else today.

Unfortunately my my hcg has dropped from 11 down to 7. I am not bleeding. I don't know what to feel. I've come to realise that it's okay to be low, but not so good to drop.
    Oh no! Massive hugs to you. I'm still hoping for your sake that it will pick back up again. I know someone who got down to an hcg of 7 and thought they had miscarried, but Bubs was still in there happily growing away. I know that's not common, but just wanted to offer you that glimmer of hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear this sammy thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the positive thoughts Jussi. And everyone else, thank you for the kind wishes.
    I am still not bleeding and have no other symptoms. Not know what is going to happen or not happen is awful!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the positive thoughts Jussi. And everyone else, thank you for the kind wishes.
    I am still not bleeding and have no other symptoms. Not know what is going to happen or not happen is awful!!!
    Hey lovely, my initial bloods came back at 11 (3w6d)
    I then didn't have another test until 4w2d and they'd only risen to 43.
    I had bleeding and cramps the whole time.
    My GP then suggested to wait a week to give it time, they rose to 1440, then the following week to 7309. My levels have been (and still are) low from the beginning.
    I had a scan last Friday and the u/s technician (what are they called!?) found a sac, a yolk sac and the corpus luteum. She said perfectly normal for this stage and that bubs may have implanted late.
    I've had more bleeding since, but not enough to call it a miscarriage. I have another scan booked for Monday to check for a heart beat.
    When I got my first BT result, I had to see a locum GP, and she told me that I was going to miscarry. I was distraught.
    Everything seems to be ok now.. so don't rule pregnancy out just yet! You might just be really early on!

All the best. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the positive thoughts Nerak.
    Since my last post, I have started cramping and bleeding. I don't know what to think or feel! I'm assuming that I'm having a miscarriage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the positive thoughts Nerak.
    Since my last post, I have started cramping and bleeding. I don't know what to think or feel! I'm assuming that I'm having a miscarriage
    Oh I'm sorry hun
    Make sure you take the time to relax and put your feet up.
    Your body will need as much rest as possible xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's such an awful feeling just knowing what is likely going on. Just feels like a bad period.
    Just waiting to see a doctor. My regular doctor isn't working so they've squeezed me in with another.
    Ive read that this is quite normal with first pregnancies? Apparently 50-60%?!? That's really high. I guess with the early detection tests these days, people know that they are pregnant, whereas in the past, people would mistake this for a late period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's such an awful feeling just knowing what is likely going on. Just feels like a bad period.
    Just waiting to see a doctor. My regular doctor isn't working so they've squeezed me in with another.
    Ive read that this is quite normal with first pregnancies? Apparently 50-60%?!? That's really high. I guess with the early detection tests these days, people know that they are pregnant, whereas in the past, people would mistake this for a late period.
    You're right. We are able to find out WAY earlier these days. Unfortunately it does cause heartache if the pregnancy isn't viable.

I hope that it's not too much of a traumatic experience for you. Whilst I'm not sure of what it feels like to miscarry (yet), I remember feeling absolutely gutted when the GP told me, I'm probably going to miscarry, to go home and wait for it to happen. I felt empty.

My heart hurts for you. Make sure you have your other half or a good support person to be there with you. It helps, a lot.

Sending lots of hugs xxxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nerak For This Useful Post:

sammymac  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your support. I really don't know how to feel still. All i do feel is pain.
    I'm on my own unfortunately... My husband is away at Avalon Air Show in VIC. I am in Adelaide. I told him theres nothing he can do and that he should stay. He only just drove over there yesterday. My sister and mum came to visit quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you for your support. I really don't know how to feel still. All i do feel is pain.
    I'm on my own unfortunately... My husband is away at Avalon Air Show in VIC. I am in Adelaide. I told him theres nothing he can do and that he should stay. He only just drove over there yesterday. My sister and mum came to visit quickly.
    sending you big hugs xx I've had this happen before too. My current pregnancy is the 2nd out of 5 pregnancies that has been (or looks like it will be) successful. It doesn't get any easier each time you lose one. Take some time for yourself and rest x