+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @KitiK, where does your bub nap during the day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well @BabyOB, being #3 it depends! Poor Bub is a cat napper (my fault) so it is either on me, in the car, in his seat (mumaroo) OR very rarely in bed with me if my dd2 is having a rest 😁 which today she refused!

I am looking to go back to work soon so am sort of hoping the daycare might sort him out with a bit more of a "formal" routine and sleeping arrangement - bad huh... Same with dd2 and her toilet training. Hopefully the daycare will sort it out - feeling like such a shiz mum today... I tried to give ds1 a bottle to no avail. He screamed at me from 6am till after midday when I finally relented and gave him boobie.... Yet when he has been at daycare he takes a bottle no worries 😂

How about you guys?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bub cat naps in his bassinet & cot but will sleep for hours & hours on me or in my bed. I try to resettle him in his b or c but feel I'm spending all day feeding & settling. I too am hoping that once day care comes, he'll sleep where he lays. However him napping in my bed throughout the day is only a concern because he's not on his sensor pads so I freak!

Ohhh dear. He just wants your milk because he can smell you, I spose @KitiK?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ICSI/FET due group March/April/May/June #2

@BabyOB I think that's right. If he knows I am around he wants my milk... The ladies at the day care said he "sipped" his bottle in anticipation of me returning (I was away 5 hours) so didn't have a full tummy... Little bugger! I worry about getting engorged when I go back to work (October) so am trying to get him on a bottle now - not working 😕

He also likes to sleep ON his face if he is in bed with me (which I roll him over so his airway is clear) or in the cot (at least he can't in his seat) so I also panic. I wonder how on earth I kept the other 2 alive some days ...! 😁 as long as he isn't on a soft fluffy surface he should be ok, but I know after the journey to get our bubs ANY risk that we can manage is too great to go unmanaged x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone heard from @fitchick or @Frenchknickers recently? Didn't want to start a new thread to alert trolls, so thought I'd post here instead in the hope they might get 'pinged' via email and know that people still think about them and care! ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning all. Well fast approaching 6 month mark. Can't believe it. Been battling with a bit of sleep regression that is making me tired. Not sure how one goes back to work. Have any of u guys? They are growing and developing at such a fast pace. Hope you are all doin well.☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @sarahf! Good to hear from you! The thread has been quiet lately, parenting keeps you pretty busy! I am going back to work at the end of the month.. ds will be just 6 months. It is a new job, and I didnt go back this early with the other 2 so not sure how I will go. I guess you just have to make it work, when you have to. On another note, we have noted the arrival of our first tooth! Very excitng - explains a lot. I have also stopped bf totally now and he is on the bottle. He pretty much self weaned once he got the hang of the bottle and realised he has to work harder for boobie milk!

I have had some ups and downs (life in general - not just parenting!) I hope everyone else is going well!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    How cute first tooth how did u go with it? Levi has seemed to be teething for last couple of weeks but no teeth. Is he a good sleeper kitik? I guess it will be nice for u to have some adult time at work😉. Hope the downs haven't been to bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That happened quick @KitiK I have my appt this week with the Pediatrician regarding little ones silent reflux. Hope we get it sorted! I'm not returning to work until probably January. Was thinking of going back but got cold feet. Hubby's roster is now all over the place so bub would've had to go to daycare for all of my wofk days & I'm not quite ready for that yet

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (17-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did u go with reflux babyob? I have heard of people using osteopaths or chiro to fix problems like that. Can sometimes be that something is a little out. Hope your appointment went well. Poor little love.
    My little love is in my bed more than his at the moment. I just don't have the energy to fight him all night and give up and put him into bed with me. It's a bad habit I'm sure😳☺️