+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So... ds1 just rolled onto his tummy all by himself at 4.5mths... couldn't roll himself back over though so I am worried about him sleeping in the cot! :/ he likes to sleep on his side with his face down, it is very disconcerting. I don't remember my girls doing that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My boy started rolling on Wednesday too @KitiK but it is just the one way too - though front to back. Do you swaddle him? The Love to Dream swaddles have lots of give so if you do use those, I wouldn't be too concerned. My nephew rolls btf & ftb all swaddled

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BabyOB I was using the L2D swaddles but he hates them... we have been co sleeping so I have been able to ensure he doesn't roll onto his face, but 1st night in his cot he rolled and couldnt get back over... I think we might keep co sleeping until he can roll both ways!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably the best for you to do as it will give you peace of mind. Do you have a co sleeper or is he in your bed @KitiK? My lo sleeps for the night in his cot then when he wakes about 5am I feed him & snuggle with him. He goes back to sleep til 8/9am. I love it 😉 bought a co sleeper but much rather the extra cuddles

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BabyOB he has been in my bed from birth. We all get more sleep that way and we follow the SIDS co sleeping guidelines for safety, but I still worry. I haven't had any decent sleep since his birth, and I worry about that. I might put him in his cot on his back once he is fast asleep and see how we go...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you been able to mix feed or is he still refusing the bottle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still refusing the bottle @BabyOB. .. I think it will be easier once he is taking some solids so not long to go x

Thanks
    Reviews
    My nephew is like that! Hope he makes it a smooth transition for you When will you start solids? I'm unsure... my doc told me it's ok to start but I have people saying 'food before 1 is just for fun'. He's also a fussy feeder so I can't have him drop any milk feeds just yet

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (16-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EBF the others till 6mths, but I think we will start solids in about 3 wks when his dad gets home so at 5mths What about everyone else?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (16-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was sort of relying on BF to help me lose the massive amount of weight I have put on after 3 babes, but alas. I haven't been watching my diet at all and have any excuse not to exercise (its hard juggling everyone on your own and I just fall into bed to catch up on sleep at any opportunity!) But I need to get serious and today is the start of a new journey - for me. I might even sign up to MB12wbt... one of my issues I guess, is I hate my body being seen! Haha! So inside exercise it is. But I would reallly like to feel comfy, can anyone recommend some good tights for a fat girl (besides LJ - too expensive)

How has everyone elses body shape coped with pregnancy and childbirth?