+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 113 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    & my cousin who has 2 littlies 23mths apart survives off no sleep most nights as her 8mth old has been in month's-long regression & her hubby works away too. Children can take a big toll on your relationship & that is something you expect but not to the degree it happens. Hubby & I did everything together & always watched tv holding hands etc. So I found that the hardest, even over sleep deprivation

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (09-08-2015),Soques  (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My bub is doing well, in a leap as well. Juggling 3 with school run, no sleep, and no help (DH away) is hard work! I told him the other day that I wanted a divorce bc at least then I might get 1 weekend a fortnight to myself and no one will hassle me for sx! Hahaha! Was joking of course, but in all seriousness, it is hard work. I don't know how single mums do it and I am at the point I am looking to go back to work sooner than later for a break from the constancy. ...
    @BabyOB, having a really little bub is draining (emotionally, physically etc) and I think the 1st one is always the hardest bc you just dont know what to expect and how you will cope. Once they get a bit more independent it is much easier - the forst 6 months are the hardest - for me anyway...

Ps: hope everyone else is doing well too! ☺

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (09-08-2015),ladybug14  (09-08-2015),Soques  (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I almost don't want to give you guys an update on my and Wyatt because he has been the prefect baby... And I don't want you all to hate me...

Wyatt is 18 weeks (I had to go count)... 4 months and a week...

He sleeps pretty well through the night waking up only once usually at between 3 and 5... He is just finishing a leap but I don't have issues when he's in them... He's been eating solids now for a month and loving them... At least twice a day... Eating apples, pears, sweet potato, and cauliflower on their own, and carrots, peas, and avocado when mixed with apples/pears. Still breastfeeding and he's eating there better as well.

He was catnapping, but now seems to take a 15-60 min about 8:45 am and then up to a 2 hour at 11 and then another 2 hr about 1:30 and a 15-30 about 5 (this last one is optional for him) then dinner, bath, and off for a full night sleep at about 7 pm...

I know I am very very very very lucky... I am getting at least 6 hours of straight sleep at night most nights...

When he is awake though all he wants to do is stand and so my arms are getting really strong. He also loves being outside so we go out and lay under a tree in the afternoon... All actives are maximum 30 mins before have to change to something different...

I am loving this and will probably be looking at doing a frozen transfer in Jan/Feb...

Please don't hate me. 😜

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1439086846.609322.jpg

Wyatt at about 4 months...not sure exactly when photo was taken.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (09-08-2015),sarahf  (15-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques that is such a cute little outfit and he is an absolute cutie too.where did you get those overalls?

we are having a good run here too. Isla is 20 weeks, almost 5 months, where did that go! Isla has been sleeping through for quite a while now so we are very lucky there. She goes to bed at about 7 after a bath ( which she loves) then has a dream feed at 10.30-11 then sleeps until 6.30-7. During the day she is up for about 1.5-2 hrs then down for a nap which is typically 45mins but can be as short as 20mins or even occasionally 2hrs. She either goes straight off to sleep or fights it in which case I can be ages trying to get her to sleep.

she's a very happy little thing and recently started giggling which is just the best thing ever. She is constantly rolling onto her tummy and then flapping her arms and legs about. I think she is trying to crawl which is a bit scary. Not sure I am ready for her to be mobile! We've also started solids. She isn't too fussed by them yet, I don't think she is going to be a foodie.

best wishes and sleepy dust to everyone.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (09-08-2015),sarahf  (15-08-2015),Soques  (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps I'm sure we're bound to get a Bub that doesn't sleep a wink next time. We won't know what has hit us!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (09-08-2015),Soques  (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Ps I'm sure we're bound to get a Bub that doesn't sleep a wink next time. We won't know what has hit us!
    Hey @Bellydance ... Well I am glad to see I'm not the only one with a good night sleeping baby...and your right we will probably get one that isn't the next round...
    Wyatt hasn't made the full back to tummy roll yet but it's getting close... Going from tummy to back he seems to have forgotten that he can do that... And does the beached whale... Arms and legs up and rocking on the tummy when he's had enough of tummy time...think it is a sign that crawling is coming...

Do however wish the sitting up without assistance would hurry up and complete its training...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

sarahf  (15-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all glad to hear from you all and that all is going well.

My twins are now 4.5 months old and they are doing great. They both have been sleeping through the night since about 7 weeks old and gradually it has gotten longer and longer. They are currently sleeping from about 8pm till 5am but that's when hubby wakes them for a feed before he goes to work so I can stay in bed a bit longer. Today they didn't wake until after 6.

I have started them both on solids as my boy has had a bit of reflux and the GP recommended it may help and he loves it! My girl doesn't like it so much so we just give her a taste.

I just gave up expressing as it was becoming too hard for me and it seemed as though when they drank the breast milk they would bring it up more than the thicker formula so I bit the bullet and decided to stop breast milk. I am happy I managed to do 4 months though considering I nearly gave it up at 2.5 months.

We have already been talking about having another one but if we do will have to wait until they are all at least starting school so probably in about 3 more years! We have 3 embryos waiting but if they don't work then that's it. We are very blessed to have 3 beautiful healthy children.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (10-08-2015),ladybug14  (10-08-2015),sarahf  (15-08-2015),Soques  (11-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear all is well☺️. You guys are so lucky Levi is the worst day sleeper so gets to 5.30 and is asleep I usually wake him at 9 for a feed then he was sleeping till 2. -3 but has started waking at 1 but sleeping till 6 or 7 after that what can ya do he will get there eventually. I can't wait to he can sit up either soques I have also started solids nezz79 he loves it and is totally ready. Do u guys still suffer baby brain?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've started taking fish oil supps again @sarahf. I still suffer baby brain SO SO SO BAD!