+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 113 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How's everyone go with getting bubs down for daytime naps? I feel like my whole day is just trying to get bub to sleep/settling/resettling a million times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It feels like that @ladybug14 as my little man has about 1hr-1.5hrs awake time before next nap. But it'll pass soon so I just roll with it & get done what I can

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been on for a long time so I thought I would jump on and provide an update!!

My first baby was a big baby so this time I was being monitored a lot closer.. I had a scan at 36 weeks and baby was already measuring 8 pound so my Obgyn decided I would be induced at 38+4 due to her size.. I was induced on the 4th may and delivered a beautiful 4.39kg (9lb6oz) 57cm baby girl naturally. We named her holly Sophia and she is beautiful. She is now 11 weeks and it was a struggle trying to juggle a newborn and a toddler but we are well into the swing now. Breastfeeding again was really difficult and I made the decision to switch to formula at 6 weeks and we haven't looked back. I'm not sure how to attach a photo but I hope everyone else is going well.

So when is everyone going again?? We will transfer in July 2016 our last embryo (if it works we will have our 3rd if it doesn't we won't to Ivf again)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Hopefullyanotherbaby glad to hear from you and all is going well. Yes juggling a newborn and a toddler is very hard even worse when you have newborn twins! I'm just lucky that they are really good sleepers even through all the noise that my toddler makes. I was breastfeeding my twins but gave up around the 6 week mark and was just expressing and giving them a mixture of formula and breastmilk. It seams that they are content on the formula and always seam to struggle to drink the breastmilk bottle now, like they don't like it. I think I will be giving up the expressing soon then. They are now 16 weeks old. My boy has reflux so with discussion from health nurse and GP they have suggested I start introducing solids. I've been giving them a taste of rice cereal. My boy is already rolling from tummy to back as well started at about 12 weeks but my girl not interested and hate being in her tummy. It is so amazing the way the twins communicate with each other and always looking for one another. Just can't believe how time flys.
    We have 3 embryos left and will give them a go but we are not going to go through any more egg collections. We are going to wait 3.5-4 years so that my oldest daughter will be 7ish so she can be out of a booster seat and the twins will be in kindy!
    How's everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here they are at 16 weeks! Growing up way too quick!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1437272562.849846.jpg

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (20-07-2015),BettyW  (19-07-2015),ladybug14  (08-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats havinganotherbaby so glad u had a nice birth☺️
    So cute nezz76, you girls have done well juggling new babies with toddlers that thought scares me a little. But I am 36 so have to get back on the wagon sooner than later. I think I will wait until he is 1 and back to it. Unfortunately have no eggs in the freezer but will give it a shoot☺️. Levi is 17 weeks where has that gone.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1437301304.739765.jpg

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (20-07-2015),ladybug14  (08-08-2015),Nezz79  (19-07-2015),ScubaGal  (20-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's very quiet on here! How is everyone going?
    My little man is 10 weeks old (not that'd you know-he wears 3-6month clothes!! My poor back!!). We're still battling with sleep. No matter what I do he will only cat nap during the day. I'm lucky if he will get 2hrs in the day. Doesn't give me much time to get anything done! I'm baffled as to how you ladies who have more than 1 juggle it all!
    Hope everyone is going well. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    It's very quiet on here! How is everyone going?
    My little man is 10 weeks old (not that'd you know-he wears 3-6month clothes!! My poor back!!). We're still battling with sleep. No matter what I do he will only cat nap during the day. I'm lucky if he will get 2hrs in the day. Doesn't give me much time to get anything done! I'm baffled as to how you ladies who have more than 1 juggle it all!
    Hope everyone is going well. Xx
    I too struggle all day for naps! So frustrating. I have a 2 year old as well and ids bloody exhausting!! My 2 year old has hand foot and mouth and I think Jack (10 weeks) will get it too as its so contagious ahhhhhh! These last 10 weeks have been not great unfortunately. I have to admit to more dark than light times but I hope just as the weather fines up so will life. I hope your sleep improves, it will with time, they do get better at napping or if they don't they get better at coping with small naps. Jack at the moment even refuses to be put down for his 30 mins so that's been a joy! Tomorrow is another day (so they say) and this too shall pass

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only have the one but we are going through leap 4 & he is the 3 C's & exhausting! It's hard when hubby is away & all I want is a few minutes. It's hard to enjoy eating anything at any time of the day with a cranky baby... Whilst I adore him, I think 1 is it for us...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (09-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyOB View Post
    I only have the one but we are going through leap 4 & he is the 3 C's & exhausting! It's hard when hubby is away & all I want is a few minutes. It's hard to enjoy eating anything at any time of the day with a cranky baby... Whilst I adore him, I think 1 is it for us...
    Yea I felt like that too when my DD was that age 😁 somehow once she was 1 Mother Nature made me forget all the hard times and I went back. Feel for you that your hubby is away, I hope the leap passes Quick, it was a very frustrating one from memory

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (09-08-2015),ladybug14  (09-08-2015)