+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Molros we are planning on getting one of those transition LTDs today. She sleeps in a LTD and we'd just moved her up to the bigger size which actually gives her quite a bit of arm movement as it is big on her. Tried starting out in a sleeping bag last night but she wouldn't settle so put her back in the LTD and she slept through to 7.30!! I think all that rolling must have tired her out. She's never tried rolling in her bassinet but I was still a bit nervous about it so the transition one sounds like a good option for us. How is Evie going? She must be almost 7 months now?
    @Nezz79 that's great that your twins are sleeping well. Gives me hope that the startle won't be a problem.
    @BabyOB we don't have one of those monitors although they must be very reassuring. She sleeps in our room right next to me and I'm pretty sure she would let us know if she did turn herself over as even with arms out she couldn't turn back. When she's on her tummy for too long on the mat she certainly lets us know and isn't quiet about it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (14-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance she's great thank you we love her so much 💞 she used to hate tummy time then once she started rolling onto her tummy she now loves it and can't wait to roll onto it! She sleeps on her front and is moving somehow as in the morning she's up at the top! And yes, seven months next week. I want another one! We're going back to see the FS in Aug just to get the paperwork ready ☺ how about you? I'm so glad she is sleeping through for you, makes all the difference x

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (16-06-2015),HavingitAll  (14-06-2015),sarahf  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sound like there's a lot of action here now. I'm prob one of the last waiting for bub to arrive. Were having some naming issues firstly don't know if we're having a boy or girl so need two names ready to go. We both like Thomas for a boy but my husband wants Michael as the middle name but I'm not sure if that sounds weird what do we think? And Evie or Mia for a girl but no idea of middle name any suggestions?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MissBell For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros she sounds divine. Isla has started making her way to the top of the bassinet somehow but that's only a little way now. Making it to the top of the cot is quite a wiggle! How exciting that you are already thinking about the next one! We won't start trying for number two until Isla is around 18mths so a while to go yet.
    @MissBell not long to go now. I think Thomas Michael is nice. What about:
    Evie Grace, Evie Louise, Evie Rose, Evie Claire, Evie Mae
    Mia Rose, Mia Louise, Mia Jane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some nice combos there bellydance. Rose is a great middle name.
    Hope u feeling well miss bell.
    I'm hoping to jag a natural pregnancy next. It's not impossible so u never know. If not back to ivf after he turns 1. Would love 1 more but if not to be I don't want it to take over how awesome it is to have 1. If u know what I mean😉☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG this is just a whinge from me...why does Jack still have day night confusion! I am not coping with it well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh nicstar u poor thing. How often is he up at night?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nicsta83 - I hope it gets easier really soon. We have pretty good sleepers, I think that is luck and because at night we keep it dark, keep talking to a minimum when feeding and changing, cuddle/comfort and back to bed awake to self settle/fall to sleep independently. Hope you het some rest soon x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He can self settle sometimes, other times he is crap. He is awake a lot of the night....especially after feeds he just wants to have wake time! I don't engage him I just keep it dark, keep him swaddled and shh him or wait till he does back to sleep, but a lot of nights it's 3 hours later and he hasn't gone back.

Exhausting! My daughter by this age just fed at night and straight in her basinett and asleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nicsta83 in not sure what else you can do... I hope it is just a phase and he is sleeping soon. 😕

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Nicsta83  (19-06-2015)