+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hahha I love how quickly this thread changes subject. Somedays I might be in the mood but most I just generally do not want to be touched! I feel too big and uncomfortable to even remotely think of dtd.

I decided that cleaning the skirting boards and windows would be a great idea,(don't ask why- stupidity can't be explained) dear god... my feet are sore! I also thought it would be a even better idea to get a head start on bub's washing- ahhh it's like I can't stop nesting, everything MUST be clean!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bundle of joy For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (03-03-2015),ladybug14  (03-03-2015),sarahf  (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well my DH isn't interested at all... Just wants to cuddle which to me is just fine... Don't think we have since like week 20 or so... But then we aren't big sex people to begin with...

Weight with me has been going down by about 4 kg since week 27 when I went to the general for the first time... Cut out all processed sugar I could... And doing a bit of yard work when it's not stinking hot out... So in total have only put about 8 kg on... And hoping to maintain my current status for the next 26 days... Or whenever baby decides to make his appearance.

My parents will be here in 16 days... House is almost ready for them just a few more things to sort out and put away... And then the last day, clean the toilet, clean the shower, vacuum and dust routine... So getting pretty excited nervous about all of that...

Sounds like all is going well ... Not long now for first babes ... Who's due first?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (03-03-2015),ladybug14  (03-03-2015),sarahf  (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, you're all funny! Not sure I should actually admit I'm in the mood more than ever to DTD! Lucky for DH as he did have a dry spell for about 6 months between thrush, pessaries and a blood clot. I think it actually distracts me from the nausea. On the other hand, so not in the mood for work! Over it big time! Meant to be working until 37 weeks. Blah!
    @Cannuck28, how are you and bub going?

Good luck to all nearing due dates!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My inner groin hurts like a mother tonight.... On my right side....feels like I pulled something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    My inner groin hurts like a mother tonight.... On my right side....feels like I pulled something
    I hear ya. That's pelvic girdle pain beginning. I've had it since January. Physio will give you some relief and you should take care to avoid any activity that stretches your legs apart like breaststroke kicks in the pool and keep your knees together getting out of the car.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    I hear ya. That's pelvic girdle pain beginning. I've had it since January. Physio will give you some relief and you should take care to avoid any activity that stretches your legs apart like breaststroke kicks in the pool and keep your knees together getting out of the car.
    Gave it a good but mild stretch last night before bed and feels better this morning... Probably hurting from the squatting I have been doing to pick stuff up from the floor since I can bend 😜 and just over worked it... My hips are double jointed so they tend to help stretch the ligaments a but more the most...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Gave it a good but mild stretch last night before bed and feels better this morning... Probably hurting from the squatting I have been doing to pick stuff up from the floor since I can bend 😜 and just over worked it... My hips are double jointed so they tend to help stretch the ligaments a but more the most...
    Just be careful of stretching, if it is PGP stretching can exacerbate the pelvic separation...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys hope you are all well. I'm 34 weeks today! Counting down the days. Only 24 days to go. Hope they decide to come early but not too early I'm hoping somewhere between 36-37 weeks. I'm scheduled for section at 37w4d.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1425515107.526029.jpg

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

Bundle of joy  (05-03-2015),Happyma  (05-03-2015),HavingitAll  (06-03-2015),KitiK  (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thought I'd pop in and say hi. I see many of you are starting to near your due dates...exciting!

Little Heath is a month old now! We are out of the hospital, he came home from NICU at 9 days old. I'm loving being home with him and my older DS. My mum just arrived and is staying with me for 2 months so I have company now too.

Heath is doing great, putting on weight. He doesn't even look like a preemie...he weighed 3.1 kg yesterday at his 1 month checkup, so crazy to think he should still be inside me as I was due March 21!

I read some of you debating when to go back for #2 or 3 with your frosties. The doc told me I could not get preggo for 2 yrs because of my c-section bring a vertical cut due to bring an emergency. Because my uterine wall may be to thin. So 2 more yes for me...I'll be 35 or 36 then.

Hope everyone is well! XxrImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1425517089.859178.jpg

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to canuck28 For This Useful Post:

Bundle of joy  (05-03-2015),Happyma  (05-03-2015),HavingitAll  (06-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw @canuck28 he is gorgeous, congratulations!