+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 113 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just need to find a nice way to say it - rather than 'don't freakin' touch me or I'll break you!' Lol trying to find the right words, ahh not my most obvious talent...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (02-03-2015),HavingitAll  (02-03-2015),ladybug14  (03-03-2015),sarahf  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha @KitiK. Love it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    I just need to find a nice way to say it - rather than 'don't freakin' touch me or I'll break you!' Lol trying to find the right words, ahh not my most obvious talent...
    He's your hubby @KitiK - I'm sure he's figured enough out already but guys do tend to need it all spelt out for them!

My hubby broke his collarbone about 6 weeks ago and needed an operation to have a plate and screws put in (!) so everything's been rather complicated for us. I'm not so big yet (31 weeks) but positioning the both of us hasn't been so easy! And assembling and moving furniture with a one-armed mand and fat lady who can't lift stuff means we still have things to do (we moved house and don't know hardly anyone here).

We had a lovely pre-baby weekend, date night dinner, some baby stuff shopping, movie and general lazing about - really nice, especially since we know that'll be over too for a while!

HIA

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HavingitAll For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (03-03-2015),ladybug14  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I seem to be on the opposite end of the spectrum to everyone on this. My DH doesn't want to, I think because I've put on 17 kilos. I'm sure it would be logistically challenging but it would be nice if he was at least a bit interested. Has anyone else found that their DH isn't interested? Will it go back to normal after the baby?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (03-03-2015),ladybug14  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sure it will go back to normal @ScubaGal - you'll be missing the preggo days when he wont leave you alone! I am up 20kg on my "normal" weight too... hoping I can get rid of it quick this time..... I am more worried about accepting my current image... I am in denial and dont even bother with the mirror anymore other than to check how bad my stretch marks look!
    @HavingitAll moving is hard (we did it when I was only 8 weeks or so) cant imagine doing it now! Its lovely that you are takjng time together before baby arrives! Anyone having a 'babymoon?'

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (03-03-2015),ladybug14  (03-03-2015),ScubaGal  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have moved a lot @KitiK - In the last 6 months I went to Oz (@6 weeks) and then Fiji for my sister's wedding (9-11 weeks) and got stuck back in Oz (to get the CVS done and wait for hubby's job news (12-18 weeks), then we had Xmas in UK (19-23 weeks), and in January moved in-country in Colombia from Medellin to Bogota. We're based in Bogota now since 24 weeks due to hubby's work. Moving is never easy.

I'm feeling very lucky since as of about a week ago (I don't have scales in my house) the Dr weighed me at 9+kg from IVF implantation but by then I was 5kg over "normal" weight so I'm probably 15kg over "normal" now.

But you gals are ahead of me, I'm just 31 weeks with induction/c-section planned for 38.

I've been walking about 3km/ day, which feels like an awful lot and I'm almost waddling but not quite! A very odd sensation. I dunno how long I can keep it up for and hope losing it later aint too hard (but I'm sure it will be very difficult!).

D80_5742_E_BW-crop.jpg

We hope to get a babymoon in before the 8 month mark - sooner the better I say! We plan on visiting somewhere the mountains since I don't think I'll be allowed on a plane to get to the beach (but hubby is presenting at a conference at a Hilton beach resort in mid-March and I'd love to go! ).

HIA

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HavingitAll For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (06-03-2015),Bundle of joy  (03-03-2015),KitiK  (03-03-2015),ladybug14  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. I know exactly how most of you feel. I just have no interest at the moment. I'm 33 weeks and the majority of my day I feel stiff, sore and tired and doing the deed is the last thing on my mind. DH does get huffy sometimes and suggests that I can instigate things too, but to be honest I just can't be assed!! I feel a bit bad and like I should make an effort, but hey ho. If DH was in my position he would be carrying on like he was half-dead for the entire 40 weeks, so I think he needs to just suck it up. I'm like Kitik, I still like to be really independent and pretty much still do exactly what I did before, so I don't think DH appreciates how knackered I am most of the time.. Anyway, little rant over. Something funny I just thought I would share. I was having a bad day at work yesterday and I googled '33 weeks pregnant and I want to kill everyone" You should have seen all the posts that came up!!! LOL it made me smile and it was great realising that I'm not the only grumpy one out there!!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (03-03-2015),Bundle of joy  (03-03-2015),HavingitAll  (03-03-2015),KitiK  (03-03-2015),ladybug14  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good @HavingitAll! Love the belly pics x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good having it all☺️. Wow u have had some major moves that's crazy. Totally hearing u all I haven't had any funny business for about 2 months. Feel really slack but man not feeling it at all it's so yuck down there and I fear that will only get worse😳. 38 weeks today come on baby time to enter the world! Feel like poop would love to get some of that nesting energy. Maybe it's all gone. Have had feelings like period is coming so hope that's a good sighn. The waiting is harsh all my friends say the last 2 weeks is brutal. So hear we go😉😘

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (06-03-2015),KitiK  (03-03-2015),ladybug14  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarahf, i have had my babies at 39w, 38w and this will be a 37w bub. I dont know what the last few weeks of pg is like (thank goodness bc I reckon its hard enough without going over!) I went into spontaneous labour 1st time, started like period cramps, then lost part of my plug before heading to the hospital - i was only 2cm when I got there and in hindsight I should have just done some squats, tried to dtd and walked around the block a few times first. I think going in so early didnt help my progression - anyway I digress! Hope you go anytime from now without getting too uncomfortable! Goodluck!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (03-03-2015),sarahf  (05-03-2015)