+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 113 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy @Soques. After so long, u guys just look amazing as parents. He is one lucky little man

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls question about csect recovery. Is there rules about not bending over? My OB didn't mention anything to me at discharge (only about driving) but my sis has been bugging me non stop about not bending!!

Curious to hear others experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundle of joy View Post
    @HavingitAll I've the number for the australian breastfeeding association (was given it during our antenatal classes).

Breastfeeding helpline is 1800 686 268

Website www.breastfeeding.asn.au
    Thanks! I can call them via skype if I get a number that isn't 1800 - so I've emailed asked for that.

HIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah bugger I just re read your post! Your after a different association to that one.

Baby brain here!!
    No worries!

The breasfeeding hotline will be the most helpful for me here I think.

We did our hospital tour and it all looks great.

It turns out that the sister of a colleague of ours is a pediatric ER dr at that hospital so we are feeling very pleased about that. She gave me a once over and we now have her mobile and can call at any time. imagine that!

HIA

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HavingitAll For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (12-04-2015),KitiK  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok ladies, I have 2 x 10 packs of libra maternity pads + a pack of libra super pads, an unopened tube of lasinoh, a pair of brand new - tags still on black 'soon' brand maternity bathers (size 14 - but more like a 16 - 18 I think!) And an 'Abdomend' c section recovery band. I'd love to give them to someone from this thread who might like them.
    *If you are willing to pay for postage!*

Just pm me - it will be 1st in best dressed because I wouldnt be able to choose from all you lovelies! I just hope someone who needs them can use them. 😀

Ps: happy to give them to someone who has already had their bub in the thread and planning more x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (10-04-2015),Happyma  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarahf how are you going PB?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyma View Post
    @sarahf how are you going PB?
    Oh man I only get around 40ml every time I pump. Can go on drugs to increase supply but not sure I want to. I know that's a bit selfish but it's not going to solve my nipple issues. He is getting 2 bottles a day of boob milk so it's better than nothing. I have to stop beating myself up about it. How are u doin? Hope u well😘

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (12-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sarahf just a suggestion but have you tried Pinky Mckays Booby Bikkies? They are a bit pricey, but worth it IMO (I'm having one now )

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (11-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,

I believe I've started to lose my plug (clear) and have been having tightenings/BH on and off most of today but they're easing off. Been told to only come in if contractions take off or water breaks. This process could go on forever!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bundle of joy For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (12-04-2015),ladybug14  (11-04-2015),sarahf  (11-04-2015),ScubaGal  (11-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Hey guys,

I believe I've started to lose my plug (clear) and have been having tightenings/BH on and off most of today but they're easing off. Been told to only come in if contractions take off or water breaks. This process could go on forever!!
    Good luck @Bundle of joy