+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Crazycat hope everything is ok. You are almost full term so if baby has to come early at least he/she will be ok x

Ps: is there a plan or are they just monitoring it for now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KitiK I have been so lucky and had the most prefect pregnancy so I'm trying to stay super positive.

No real plan just monitoring now. With too much fluid there's a few things that can be a problem like the head might not be able to engage and I would need a c section or if it my water breaks because there is excessive fluid, there would be a large gush of fluid which may put me at high risk of a cord prolapse which is where the umblical cord can slip through the cervix which would cut off the oxygen supply to the baby. It could also be perfectly fine and I could have the baby with no problems. So just keeping everything crossed and will see what the scan shows on Wednesday. I feel great and am just glad that baby is nearly full term so if anything does happen early bubba will be nice and healthy.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crazycat For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (31-03-2015),KitiK  (30-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A couple of days to go now, cant wait. It has been hot here and I have been recalling how sweaty I get when I bf.... hoping we will be well into Autumn weather soon to alleviate the sweaty mum syndrome! Oh and looking forward to being able to burn my maternity clothes - so sick of the sight of them!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (30-03-2015),HavingitAll  (31-03-2015),ladybug14  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news @Soques? Hoping you have had your bundle of joy by now to avoid the dreaded induction conversation tomorrow...? ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @KitiK. My 'maternity' clothes are awesome. They're like every day wear when not pregnant & will fit once I've had bub. It has been so hot so yes, hopefully some nice weather on the way very soon!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (30-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    Any news @Soques? Hoping you have had your bundle of joy by now to avoid the dreaded induction conversation tomorrow...? ??
    So induction was postponed from today. Another drs appointment tomorrow where it will be discussed again I am sure. Still no movement on the baby front. A few BH but not many... Done most of what has been suggested... 😳 at the movies to watch Cinderella now... So will see what happens 😃

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (31-03-2015),KitiK  (31-03-2015),ladybug14  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kiktik trying all those things now my poor bobbies feel like they won't to fall off. He gets weighed again tomorrow so fingers crossed he has put on some.
    Hope u are all doin well. And not to uncomfortable. It is amazing when u can sleep on your back again😉☺️

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (07-04-2015),KitiK  (31-03-2015),ladybug14  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    So induction was postponed from today. Another drs appointment tomorrow where it will be discussed again I am sure. Still no movement on the baby front. A few BH but not many... Done most of what has been suggested... 😳 at the movies to watch Cinderella now... So will see what happens 😃
    Good luck @Soques - whatever happens it sounds like you'll meet your baby pretty soon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Soques! Won't be long now!

I can't believe all the hassle your men folk are causing!

My hubby is apprehensive (this is his 2nd baby but his 1st was many years ago) but he has been a part of the baby budget and purchases and is giving me "no trouble". Luckily we know no-one here or he would be out with the boys! hahaha! I know it will be very tough when baby arrives but he'll try hard to cook and tidy and all that. I've been accompanying him to his physio (broke his collarbone in January) everyday for the past month (he doesn't speak Spanish so he can't go alone) so he feels like he owes me - and he does - how handy!
    @Nezz79 your babies are GORGEOUS and big enough!

35 week scan today and all is "perfect" - 2.6kg and counting down 24 days to c-section if the boy doesn't arrive before then. Just need a couple more purchases and to make some frozen meals!

Best of Luck @Soques!!!

HIA

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HavingitAll For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (07-04-2015),KitiK  (31-03-2015),ladybug14  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!! @Nezz79 they are perfect and beautiful. Must be such a relief to have them on the outside.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (31-03-2015)