+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hehe had to laugh at the kids not eating the dog poo comment @KitiK! Hope the day's got better!

Mine's acting like he's a friggin bachelor again. I get the guilt trip for all the $$ being spent on baby stuff etc but it's a ok for him to be out partying and on boys' trips. Argh! Better pull his socks back up soon!

I desperately need to get onto stocking the freezer. I just have so much trouble facing food without wanting to puke. I've been warned my appetite will come back with a vengeance once bub is born! Keep the freezer meal ideas coming tho!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (31-03-2015),KitiK  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do they all give us grief about buying baby stuff @ladybug14 & @KitiK? Lol. Mine thinks he can buy & sell cars & quad bikes but I got in trouble for bub's stuff. Umm... & not to mention he's gone from a minimal drinker to spending hundreds on drinking - especially last fortnight he was home when we went away for 2 nights as he bought a carton of alcohol & drank copious amounts at the pubs. Now is not the time for reliving our youth. Now's the time to be stashing as much away as possible as I no longer work

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (31-03-2015),KitiK  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one @BabyOB! What is up with them!? DH is currently on a weekend long bucks party bender. I'm booking myself a massage for tomorrow when I get home from work and it's going on his credit card!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

BabyOB  (28-03-2015),HavingitAll  (31-03-2015),KitiK  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep with the baby stuff - I was asked if I really needed a nappy bag today... seriously, this is kid #3 YOU KNOW WE NEED A FREAKING NAPPY BAG! UGH. I think many guys go through the whole bender thing before/just after babies. As long as its not a regular thing.... I remember my DH went on a bender just after dd2 was born (his interstate mates were up) - he ended up having a spew in the garden infront of dd1 when he got home (who was 5) she asked why he was sick - he said food - I said "daddy had too much alcohol" told him I wasn't lying to her about that sort of stuff - he copped it on the chin said fair enough... Suffice to say he hasn't done it since and she doesn't let him forget that she remembers that day clearly too! Haha sucked in, I think he realised that day it wasnt the way to role model...! x Now anytime he has a drink our dd1 says - its ok to have just one or two hey dad, not too many or it makes you sick

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (31-03-2015),ladybug14  (28-03-2015),Soques  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy your massage @ladybug14 !
    I'm happy for hubby to go on his little bender but whilst he's spending so much money on alcohol & questioning what I buy for baby, I see RED! Lol. Apparently he's going away tomorrow night with my cousin. Ahh relief 😂 How funny of your hubby @KitiK. Scarred DD for life. Lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (31-03-2015),KitiK  (29-03-2015),ladybug14  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are beautiful nezz79 big congrats😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @ nezz79. I hope they bring you much joy.

Isla and I are doing well. I can't believe how much I love her already, she's just so precious. We're pretty lucky as she's quite a placid baby and feeds well and sleeps as well as can be expected for a newborn.

hope everyone else is well.
    @sarahf how are you getting along?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in struggle town feeding has been hard cracked nipples and found out today he's not putting on weight😔. Lucky to get 4 hours sleep a night. I just want to get to some kind of normal. Sorry to whinge he is a angel when he finally does sleep😉

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (07-04-2015),HavingitAll  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarahf have you tried expressing (just till your nipples heal - which happens fast, and bottle feeding) or nipple shields? Lanisoh is also great for sore nipples, helps coat them and heal them quick and is fine for baby. Sorry to hear it has been tough. Pinky McKays boobie bikkies might help with supply too (or a big guiness!) I know how hard the sleepless nights are and hope for you that he settles as soon as he has a full belly. Good luck, hope things turn around soon! x

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (07-04-2015),HavingitAll  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 congratulations they are both beautiful xxxx

Hope everyone is doing well.

Another scan for me this week as still measuring "big" although I don't really look it! I'm 36 weeks and measuring nearly 40. Doc originally thought baby was just big but apparently there is too much fluid, its starting to freak me out! I hope everything is ok

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazycat For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (31-03-2015)