+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellydance how are u going? Not long now☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques I like Ethan

@Happyma I went into the hosp too a couple weeks ago as I hadn't felt movement and they couldn't find the heartbeat straight away. You could only imagine DH and my reaction but thankfully the midwife found him and discovered he was breech and when they did an ultrasound they saw him kicking but I still couldn't feel him. He obviously turned a couple of days later as he was back to his usual self midwife said never feel embarrassed to come in, better to be checked.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundle of joy For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (25-02-2015),HavingitAll  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello,
    hope everyone is doing well.
    only 3 weeks until my due date now? If bubs arrives any time from here would be classed as full term so that's encouraging. Bubs is engaged so all ready to go when the time comes.

@Soques I like Ethan best from your list. Really like that name. Also i suggest you mention your vision issues to your Ob if you haven't already. Is this hurricane causing you problems? Hope you are out of harms way.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Cherrymum2be  (23-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahf View Post
    Bellydance how are u going? Not long now☺️

thanks for asking. I just saw this after I posted. So. Far so good. I hope bubs holds off for another two weeks as just finished work, yay, and would like a couple of weeks in between. But I've been so focused on this baby not arriving early I'll probably go late now! Still can't quite believe there is going to be a baby at the end of all this!

how are you?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (22-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance I hope you get your couple of weeks rest before bubs arrives! How exciting to think after all this time you're on the home stretch. Can't wait to be there too but still 15 weeks to go for me :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to que sera sera For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (23-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting @Bellydance! Not long at all, I hope you get the rest you need before bub arrives.

I am officially 5w3d away and cant wait for this baby to be out! So exhausting and un comfortable with 2 others to run about after. Will be good once he is here safe and well. Id rather have a bit of pain than constant tightness, and bh, plus the house work is suffering bc I am now at the point where bending is near impossible. I have only been getting 2hrs sleep at a time too...

I finally had a shave today (TMI) had to go by feel bc I cant see a thing! DH 'inspected' the job and seemed pleased lol so it cant have been that bad.

I felt baby do a massive flip/roll/turn today - it was really uncomfortable and woke me up from my rest, but I have felt a bit of relief since so I am hoping thats the last of the acrobatics and he will sit nicely upside down and lay in wait. Dh is hoping I hold out and dont go early (highly unlikely) while he is away. I think going into labour before 36w (when he is home) wont happen. I have the preggo sway/swagger happening too. I am so much bigger than I was with the other 2 its a bit scary!

I hope everyone else is going well and enjoying the time left x

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (23-02-2015),Happyma  (25-02-2015),HavingitAll  (26-02-2015),ladybug14  (23-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're funny @KitiK! Sounds like a job well done ;-) My housework duties have diminished in this house too... My DH can experience what housework is all about when he is home this week. I'm uncomfortable & exhausted so am taking things easy. My doc said I 'can't be exhausted at this stage of pregnancy' (at last week's appt mostly due to carpal tunnel keeping me up at night) so was glad hubby was there to hear it! Hehe. I have not felt him move anywhere apart from smashing me in the ribs so will wait & see what the scan results are Friday!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyOB For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (26-02-2015),KitiK  (22-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know its funny with my 1st I didnt feel much, my 2nd a bit more and this one I feel everything! I reckon he scratches his head sometimes and I feel it! Lol Must be my now much thinner and weaker uterus that lets my guts (ribs/diaphragm/lungs/cervix) experience its pain, probably had enough after 2 and is punishing me in the hope there will be no more! x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow belly dance I hope u do get some rest u have done well to work so far I had last week off it was awesome☺️. I can't believe there will be a baby within 3 weeks I think my partner and I will blow out a little.
    Ha ha kiktik I really need to tackle that too. It would be so hard to juggle kids and being pregnant. I feel ok bit huge and uncomfortable. So can't bend anymore either. House work can wait ladies😉. Hope I are all well. Here's a pic of me today 36+5 weeksImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1424602301.310282.jpg

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (23-02-2015),Bundle of joy  (23-02-2015),Cherrymum2be  (23-02-2015),Happyma  (24-02-2015),HavingitAll  (26-02-2015),KitiK  (22-02-2015),ladybug14  (23-02-2015),Nezz79  (22-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking great @sarahf!