+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So am I crazy that at nearly 30 weeks I'm feeling pretty good?

So much better than 1st trimester MS!

Once a week or less a leg cramp and although I never sleep the entire night through now, waking up sometime between 2 and 5 and only going back to sleep if I am lucky, that 7 hrs will be way more than I'm gonna get soon!

No I can't see my lady bits either without a mirror which is sad and my pubes are now a forrest but I can still tie my shoe laces.

Am I just lucky so far? will it get really bad really soon??? At 43 first babyb I expected a pretty bad time of it.

for me - I'm actually hoping I can keep working until at least Easter which will be 35 weeks cause I really need to. My official due date is 5/5 but my first OB wasn't gonna let me past 38 weeks as older ladies have a higher chance of still born babies if they go to term or over.

My new OB and I are up for discussion tomorrow. I think he wants a C-section but if that's not "necessary" my medical insurance won't cover it and I don't think we have the money to pay for it!

And I don't like the idea of recovering from a C-section - doesn't it take like 6 weeks minimum?

HIA

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HavingitAll For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (20-02-2015),KitiK  (20-02-2015),ladybug14  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

Default IVF/ICSI/FET due group March/April/May/June #2

Sub
    12 weeks to go here
    Bub is going well, passed the GTT despite the rubbish I've been eating but lots of hip and back pain.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (20-02-2015),HavingitAll  (26-02-2015),KitiK  (20-02-2015),ladybug14  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    12 wks to go too! Passed the GT aswell phew . Just waiting on additional tests to check iron levels and liver as I've been dizzy with headaches. Apart from that can't complain!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundle of joy For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (20-02-2015),ladybug14  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques I'm getting the same thing. Only had 2 migraines in my life and not for years. I think for me it's blood sugar related.

We had a not fun scare yesterday. I realised at about midday that I hadn't felt bub since 10pm night before this from a bubba who is normally 30+ moves before lunch time. Needless to say I was v.freaked. Called DH in a state as I felt so guilty for not realising sooner. Called hosp and they said come in. They did monitoring etc but took til 2.30 before I felt him move. He had a HB straight away at 1pm when they put monitor on but apparently was just not responsive to wanting to move.

He's all back to normal with movement today, I just have to keep a much closer eye on him.

They don't know what caused it, but did say just because he's ok at time of monitoring doesn't mean he'll stay that way! I was like THANKS! cause I wasn't freaked out enough lol.

It was really traumatic. Took me ages to come down from. This on top of the whole lying oblique high risk thing and I'm sooooo ready for him to be out.

It's really starting to feel like he'd be safer out than in at this point......

Doc appt Wed so we'll see what he says.
    Thanks for listening to my ramble! 😁

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Happyma For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (26-02-2015),KitiK  (20-02-2015),ladybug14  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Better safe than sorry @Happyma, glad everything is ok, aparently baby slows down a bit movement wise from here on in - less space, but always get checked and err on the side of caution x

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (20-02-2015),ladybug14  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my GTT dramas are finally over... Second test my starting was high but my ending was normal. Went back and did the start on Wednesday and it was now normal. Have lost about 4 kg since I went in for my check in appointment at the hospital... So pretty happy about that... Iron studies showed I was low so on some extra iron now... But can handle that as long as the constipation doesn't go along with it... Doc told me to take the FAB start with one and work up to three a day.

Weather here last night was horrid... Like walking outside into a bath of think soup... No air movement at all... Thank goodness for a/c

Well 4 weeks until my parents arrive... Not sure I'm really looking forward to that... Would be okay if it was only a couple of weeks maybe a month, but three... Think I might shoot them... Dh is really freaking out about it as my mom is not the nicest lady in the world and they don't get along real well...

But nursery is together and house is getting cleaner by the day... Still have a bunch of stuff to do, but it's getting better...

What name do you ladies like better, --- Middle names are going to be after the granddads Gary Timothy Surname is Hunn ---

Wyatt
    Cody
    Ethan
    Raylan

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (26-02-2015),ladybug14  (21-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wyatt Timothy Hunn sounds nice @Soques

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ICSI/FET due group March/April/May/June #2

Raylen is a nice name. Congrats on the gts ladies good news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Raylen is a nice name. Congrats on the gts ladies good news.
    That would have been scary happyma. I felt like a drama queen I have been on monitor twice and had to have a ultrasound all is well. But my midwife said never feel like a pain if in doubt get it checked glad it's all ok hope he is cooperating now😉.
    Hope those baby's get into a good position soon. Hope u all well☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like Ethan 😃