+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 113 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Soques, we are all thinking of you and hope it is just a slow starter. Fx.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Soques  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well not sure how I should feel...my numbers at 6 weeks are still really low they are still increasing but not very fast - Friday 884 - today (Monday) 1378. Fertility nurse isn't confident that this pregnancy will make it through. Another blood test next Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @Soques. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Soques. Doesn't sound like good news. Hope whatever the outcome, you know quickly enough so you can plan for your next steps x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    Sorry @Soques. Doesn't sound like good news. Hope whatever the outcome, you know quickly enough so you can plan for your next steps x
    Yea they were like you can stop you pesseriaies but I just spent $65 on them - so I haven't... Also taking a bit of melatonin at night to help get some deep sleep. Hubby read that you need to get "deep" sleep you make hcg so whatever works... Few more days and another blood test and then we will see if number still going up or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    :/ hoping for a rapid rise for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unrelated question.... ️Wyatt was a great eater when first at after solids but he has gone off the blended spoon feeding and wants "real" food but doesn't seem to like much... Doesn't like mashed potato, or pasta noodles, not a big fan of bread and have tried a variety of different toppings... What are you ladies feeding your LOs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques all the best for your numbers rising, hopefully the deep sleep helps.
    For self feeding Lara loves tuna mornay, banana (in small pieces she can pick up), raspberries. Yesterday we tried sausage and steamed carrot sticks which went down ok. She also doesn't love bread - she'd prefer a crust of sourdough to suck on than a nice soft sandwich! I'm also trying to find different things to offer her but so much food gets wasted as she's going through a stage of throwing everything on the floor...thank goodness for summer and being able to eat outside, the birds are getting fed well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by que sera sera View Post
    @Soques all the best for your numbers rising, hopefully the deep sleep helps.
    For self feeding Lara loves tuna mornay, banana (in small pieces she can pick up), raspberries. Yesterday we tried sausage and steamed carrot sticks which went down ok. She also doesn't love bread - she'd prefer a crust of sourdough to suck on than a nice soft sandwich! I'm also trying to find different things to offer her but so much food gets wasted as she's going through a stage of throwing everything on the floor...thank goodness for summer and being able to eat outside, the birds are getting fed well!
    Yea my dogs are getting well fed they lay around the high chair waiting for food the come flying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies - Not sure if you know but bonds is looking for a new baby face and I entered Wyatt into the competition. If you have time if you could please vote for him I would appreciate it

http://www.bonds.com.au/babysearch/e...dex/id/343383/