+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    @Nezz78 wow... Congrats... IVF or natural?

Your going to have a handful...

Same here with teeth... 3 bottom, 4 on top (just cutting through)

And getting so close to walking.

Loves eating everything.
    We conceived naturally by accident but I suppose it was meant to be. I had just finished up breastfeeding and was about to go on the pill too as my periods were really painful and heavy! Never got to go on the pill. There will be 14 months between the twins and the new baby. Yes we will be busy but we thought if we could do twins what's one more? I will have 4 under 4!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (17-01-2016),KitiK  (17-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got your work cut out @Nezz79! And good luck [MENTION=122861]Soques!

Good to see some familiar faces @canuck28 and @HavingitAll. Glad to hear things are going well for you all. Sx about your DH. I know the pressure of having to work to survive all too well.

Things here are rocky to say the least. #3 seems to have brought out a LOT of issues for me (maybe I am not coping - or maybe its a realisation of what was already there). Some days I regret not running a mile when I had a chance (and any time since!) Maybe I am just tired, maybe its over. I am just not in a headspace to work it out. I do know that I keep asking myself what contribution is made from the other side - and come up blank. Anywho, I am sure I will sort my shiz out! Just needed a private vent, I know things have a way of working themselves out xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (17-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf for #2

Hi ladies! Great to see everyones updates wasn't Christmas lovely with a child to share it with! Our little boy is a darling so chilled and happy.
    @Soques no you are not crazy! We have done two unsuccessful rounds of ivf already.we started in September. Our aim is to do a round every second month in 2016 for as long as our emotions and finances can support it. If we get to September 2016 with no luck we will then probably make peace with it and move on. My AMH has plummeted since we started our first IVF journey so every month counts for us.I'm 38 so I know you have age in your side a lot more than me:-). I haven't joined another forum as yet as I was determined not to let it take over my life like last time. But realistically it still does to a large degree. It definitely helps that you already have a baby to hug and kiss and cherish when the going gets tough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieNE View Post
    Hi ladies! Great to see everyones updates wasn't Christmas lovely with a child to share it with! Our little boy is a darling so chilled and happy.
    @Soques no you are not crazy! We have done two unsuccessful rounds of ivf already.we started in September. Our aim is to do a round every second month in 2016 for as long as our emotions and finances can support it. If we get to September 2016 with no luck we will then probably make peace with it and move on. My AMH has plummeted since we started our first IVF journey so every month counts for us.I'm 38 so I know you have age in your side a lot more than me:-). I haven't joined another forum as yet as I was determined not to let it take over my life like last time. But realistically it still does to a large degree. It definitely helps that you already have a baby to hug and kiss and cherish when the going gets tough!
    @GeorgieNE - I to am 38 and me and DH have decided that if none of our frozen embryos don't take we won't be doing another stim cycle and will be excited to have our little man... I have no idea what my AMH levels are like these days but they weren't good to start with

Baby awakes,,, off to cuddle and play.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies... Can't believe but FET day today... Here I go again. 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Soques!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

Soques  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best @Soques fx for a sticky one for you xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

Soques  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling @Soques? Are you going to poas or wait till BT day? When is that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    How are you feeling @Soques? Are you going to poas or wait till BT day? When is that?
    Feeling pretty good... Tired but DS hasn't been sleeping all that well.. Has decided that 4:30 am is a proper time to get up in the morning...

BT suppose to be on Tuesday but will probably POAS sometime over the weekend...

My skin is clearing up, which happened last time (have a bit of roseasia). So maybe everything is going well... Had a bit of a sharpish pain for about 30 secs last evening so again good sign, other than that no signs of AF ...

So everything is pointed in the correct direction, just need two lines on a stick to make it even better 😜

How you doing? How far along are you? When is your due date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @Soques I've got my fx for you.

I'm am going great 22 weeks along now. Will be booking in my csection date on Tuesday when I see my OB but hoping to be on the 10th June at 39 weeks. Just hoping I don't get preeclampsia for a 3rd time.

I am back at work full time and am hoping to work up till 36 weeks. The kids are enjoying daycare at least but it's such a full on day each day starting at 5am and finally sitting down in the evening about 8pm when all the kids are asleep then bed by 9.

Good luck and look forward to hearing your news on Tuesday 😊