+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 113 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Hello Ladies, sorry for being MIA for the last few months it has been a rollercoaster for a ride. DH got a new job and he has not quit that job... long story for a different day.

Wyatt is now 7-months - has two bottom teeth, is commando crawling, loves to stand up and wishes he could do it on his own. Has been on solids since he was 3.5 months old and is still being breastfed.

Chatted with FS on Thursday to see about going for #2, which we will be doing in Jan as a natural FET, BUT I have to wean poor DS to 1 feed a day... now DH went and got Bellamy's Organic Follow-On Formula today and DS won't take it. Not sure if it is because of the bottle or because he doesn't like the taste. He hasn't been a fussy eater with anything solid and will drink out of a cup, sippy cup, and my water bottle (which is straw based) with no issues.

What do you ladies think? Any suggestions on other formulas to try? Anyone else went through the weaning process and how did it go?

Thanks in advance
    @Soques does that mean you'll be allowed to do the natural FET whilst still keeping a little milk supply? Did you have to argue for this? I thought Genea policy was fully weaned to cycle again? Very interested to hear what they said to you about this...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    @Soques does that mean you'll be allowed to do the natural FET whilst still keeping a little milk supply? Did you have to argue for this? I thought Genea policy was fully weaned to cycle again? Very interested to hear what they said to you about this...
    Hey @ScubaGal I guess that is what it means... At least with my FS... Didn't have to argue at all... I haven't actually spoke to Genea Nurses yet, but my FS didn't have an issue.

I have DS down to one feed a day... And that's only because I want more sleep between 4 and 7 am... Other than that he's been pretty easy to wean...

Yes I am doing a natural FET... Probably end of Jan early feb at this stage.

Maybe it depends on your FS...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @Soques how are you going with the weaning? We are in the process now too. This is probably coming too late now but we switched from bellamys to Nan HA Gold and she seemed to like it better plus no shortages. We also started with mixing formula with ebm. @sarahf they are the best aren't they
    Merry Christmas to all. Hope you have a fabulous first Christmas with your bubbas.
    Well we have stayed with the bellamys and he seems to be enjoying it now... Just took some getting used to. Also had to find a Sipping Cup with a Straw... Wouldn't take a bottle and wouldn't take a tip back type sippy cup... So found one that's 240 ml which is perfect for formula mixing.

Have given some cows milk as well and he seems to like it too... I have such a good eater... Eats everything pretty much. And wants to eat anything we are eating especially if it's DH.

Can't believe at this time last year we were all very pregnant and hating the heat...

Merry Christmas to all of you... Hope is it a very special one...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ICSI/FET due group March/April/May/June #2

Well @ScubaGal the nurses didn't even ask about if I was still BF for number two... So must be up to the FS... Down to one feed a day and that's so I can sleep in... So probably isn't really necessary...

Just waiting for day 1 to roll around and I'm off for second round... Guess I better see about joining another group...

Am I crazy going so soon? Anyone else doing this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @Soques - so excited you'll try again!

We r still BFing + formula top ups and not much food although he'll try anything. It's "such a hassle" says DH. I am trying to get a new biz off the ground as hubby's last job never paid the money they owed him - it killed us financially. So I am doing my best. Desperately want no 2 but I don't see a way of convincing DH and our little boy is a dream. Nearly 9 months and teething now and we've never had a sleeplessniggt but he's up 2/3 times a night for feeds. We need to wean but i do love BFing.

How is everyone???

HIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Soques that's so exciting to be going again and nerve racking. I had to fully wean DD to go again but she was 15 months when I did it so no help here sorry. Hope everyone is enjoying their smiley little bundles. My little guy is so happy and chilled out, doesn't sleep but makes up for it during the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good on you @Soques. I started trying for number 2 when DD was 10 months but it took me a year to conceive the twins.

The twins are almost 10 months. They have both got 2 bottom teeth and are about to get 4 top teeth. They are crawling everywhere and pulling up on furniture and walking around holding on to that.

I'm going back to work on Monday which will be very interesting but it's only for a couple of months before I will be back on maternity leave. I'm 18w now and doing well. 2 weeks till my next scan but we are not finding out what we are having this time.

Hi to everyone hope your all well x

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

HavingitAll  (17-01-2016),KitiK  (16-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!

Good for you Soques going back for # 2! Good luck!

Our little man is turning one in 2.5 weeks as he was 7 week premature. He is eating everything, still BFing although I will wean soon, chubby, healthy, chilled and very easy. I'm Still loving being home with him. No plans to return to work at the moment.

I'm not sure about #3. There is 3 yrs age difference between DS1 and DS2. So I'll wait a few more years and see how I feel. We still have 7 embies on ice so the option is there. Having 2 is nice so I'll wait up see if I really want 3...

Congrats Nezz...you must be busy! But how exciting for you! Good luck with back to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz78 wow... Congrats... IVF or natural?

Your going to have a handful...

Same here with teeth... 3 bottom, 4 on top (just cutting through)

And getting so close to walking.

Loves eating everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have 19 months between my two DSs - quit bfing to do a stim cycle when DS1 was 9 months old. If I had to do it over I would have gone for a bigger gap.